User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ban

Yeah I was probably wrong, cause you saints never do anything wrong. I ended that map when I came in from spec since le TDN stack was just preventing the game from ending.

It can't crash. It can only crash if the server has 800 channels and you put 200 boosters in the lower tele. But then again, 800 channels will crash the server eventually anyway, so the 1 tele above another shouldn't be worried much about for crash related stuff (it will get nuked or killed anyway), but if it's in sup, any sort of tele thats directly in sup is considered bannable in my opinion.

It was a few steps behind the supplier, but not too much of a nuisance. Only for people that cannot walk straight I guess.

Doesn't matter if it crashes the server or not. If a player is dicking about making "infinite Tele's" then they are no better than an idler as well as distracting the team.

Disrupts games = Warn/Kick and then a ban if they don't stop. I have removed a tele before for creating a loop between two players tele's, one builds their tele by jumping and the other builds their tele on the ground under it. I cant remember if it had a name, I don't think so but it was the first tele I have been able to successfully remove.

The other tele issue I hate is when a player builds one right next to sup, people get bumped into it and risk getting killed. I have banned players for doing this and I will do it again simply because of the fact I have seen nukers get boosted into one and die with the nuke.

Cella, you really are a little cry baby aren't you. you are like a schizophrenic with multiple personalities. arrogant, selfish, chilled, back to arrogant and now acting like a 10 year old rebelling because the adults told him he couldn't do something.

One thing that has come out of it now is I don't take anything you say serious any more. your words or insults are like a spoilt 10 year old little brat is saying it, not offensive or provoking any more. I am actually grateful for that, Thanks.

[X][~FLuKE~][X][;107211]One thing that has come out of it now is I don't take anything you say serious any more. your words or insults are like a spoilt 10 year old little brat is saying it, not offensive or provoking any more. I am actually grateful for that, Thanks.
    Likewise. U never contribute anything useful anyways.

The meatriding got high on this one though.

When a player gets banned for a month for the same thing I saw someone else do a week ago is very irrelevant apparently when it comes to the logic of fluke. I really dont give a shit about the result of this thread. Just find it fair enough that if the ban is right (for the reasoning that has been given) its not just deluxe that should get punished.
    Last edited by Cella_V2; 01-30-2016 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cella_V2 View Post
    Likewise. U never contribute anything useful anyways.

The meatriding got high on this one though.

When a player gets banned for a month for the same thing I saw someone else do a week ago is very irrelevant apparently when it comes to the logic of fluke. I really dont give a shit about the result of this thread. Just find it fair enough that if the ban is right (for the reasoning that has been given) its not just deluxe that should get punished.
    Go play with your dollies little boy, the adults are talking.

I dont really see any adults. Its more going to a direction where a black person needs to prove himself infront of white jury eh, doesnt make you guys look all too `grown up`.

adult eheh

cracks me up. :-)

Why do we have non mods getting involved in ban section anyway? There's no reason for anyone other than appellant and administration/mod to be postibg here. Your opinions count 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarn View Post
    But then again, 800 channels will crash the server eventually anyway
    I see you're not familiar with XC_Engine

Most of the teleporter related crashes lately were caused by putting a Siege Teleporter into a map Teleporter.
    Now one can't build those on top of each other.

So... @SAM has the nexgen mod for moderator's constructors caused any problems on the pug server?
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    @SAM has the nexgen mod for moderator's constructors caused any problems on the pug server?
    I've been meaning to add it to the PUB server. Just keep forgetting.

There'll be another test of server this weekend, since XC_Engine has been reworked and more stable. I will add it in for that move

Thread Information