finfeT - Harassment

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

finfeT - Harassment

Okay I've had enough of this imbecil. Finfet thinks it's cute because I'm a girl to talk to me like I'm a harlot from hell. It's neither funny or kind or called for. He's got in his head talking about my body is a joke. He's said things like send him naked pictures, show him parts of my body and to do other things that probably went over my head but due to some people's amusement it not very above board. I tell him to stop, to shut up, to leave me alone but he thinks it's funny. So either get him to stop or get rid of him please. I was trying to connect when he wasn't around but I shouldn't have to tip toe in a public server. Maybe some of you think talking to women like prostitutes is cute because it's a joke but I do not and if I wasn't a girl it wouldn't be happening so it's retarded and sexist. I shouldn't have to be verbally raped as a joke. It's not funny.

He said this after I essentially called him what he was which is the Village idiot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot0084_cr.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	108.8 KB 
ID:	2853

This is him just being an idiot, I don't have screenshots of everything he's done.

Name:	Shot0085_cr.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	127.6 KB 
ID:	2854

Not saying TO BAN just get him to leave me alone. If all that is left is to ban then do it!
    Thanks.

~ God Bless ~

~ Moko

he got banned earlier in ictf by sponge

I happened to witness this a week ago.
    My presence these days is limited, someone else handle this please.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

I'll give him the "We gotta talk."

I know he been a fine quiet person and nowadays something struck him like he taking pills to talk trashy or something.

Those gotta go into the trash can.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Someone buno this.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Someone buno this.
    Hmm? What you gonna do? Roast him?

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Moko View Post
    Okay I've had enough of this imbecil. Finfet thinks it's cute because I'm a girl to talk to me like I'm a harlot from hell. It's neither funny or kind or called for. He's got in his head talking about my body is a joke. He's said things like send him naked pictures, show him parts of my body and to do other things that probably went over my head but due to some people's amusement it not very above board. I tell him to stop, to shut up, to leave me alone but he thinks it's funny. So either get him to stop or get rid of him please. I was trying to connect when he wasn't around but I shouldn't have to tip toe in a public server. Maybe some of you think talking to women like prostitutes is cute because it's a joke but I do not and if I wasn't a girl it wouldn't be happening so it's retarded and sexist. I shouldn't have to be verbally raped as a joke. It's not funny.

He said this after I essentially called him what he was which is the Village idiot.

Name:	Shot0084_cr.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	108.8 KB 
ID:	2853

This is him just being an idiot, I don't have screenshots of everything he's done.

Name:	Shot0085_cr.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	127.6 KB 
ID:	2854

Not saying TO BAN just get him to leave me alone. If all that is left is to ban then do it!
    Thanks.

~ God Bless ~

~ Moko

Yesterday his name were tits and he kept talking to me over and over, not playing so much, more just talking, very annoying and few weeks ago he was just talking in game with not so nice words, I told him to go spec if not playing and eventually I had to mute him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Hmm? What you gonna do? Roast him?
    If he doesn't then I will
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

moko, thank you for taking the time to report this ignoramus.

ive also witnessed his annoying antics a few times in the past and have muted him & etc.. clearly he needs a good talking to or a vacation in order to learn some basic respect/manners and especially with the women/kids in the servers.. smh

thank you for making us aware of this problem.. and sincere apologies for finfet's careless shenanigans he will be dealt with..

it's near time finfet takes a long retirement I've banned him multiple times in the insta servers not including whoever else has banned him now this ignorant shit.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Thread Information