CoD|KushFaaa - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CoD|KushFaaa

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    @Spiderman does anyone tell you how to spend your money.
    Yes, and its my Brain which tells me to spend RU* in favor of my team as siege is team game as far as I know but dont know if you think that its solo game and the player having maximum RU at end will win.
    And having full RU and not using them for long time intentionally seems sabotaging game.
    Its sad to see you favoring such things. Anyways I can also save RU for full match so I can win my solo RU game lol. Because who cares here right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chazy®! View Post
    Im now sure why, but Spider is having some impulse control disorder. 2 days ago he started to insult me becose i made the ss in a place that he doesnt like it. Other day, start with the same that Kush, but base was ok (ss, shp, sc, etc.) and i use my ru for made tele inside other's team base. Im not sure what is happened with this guy.
    Well, I told you many times to remove your SS as it was far away. But you behaved like idiot and so I had to make another SS (So it can consume less time to get weapon after respwan and was in way near to enemy base side). Next time try to use common sense about location of SS because it can make your team to lose match if you make it far away or in opposite direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    So he was saving RU before the SS was built?
    Ya he had 1500+ RU and he reached at RU limit which was 1500 or 1550 if I remember and we said him many times to make SS but he did not made intentionally as every time we said him to make SS he was saying some slang about minigun. Everything is clear in the demo. And its upto you guys to take action or to see more players doing same...
    Last edited by Spiderman; 02-04-2016 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Well, I told you many times to remove your SS as it was far away. But you behaved like idiot and so I had to make another SS (So it can consume less time to get weapon after respwan and was in way near to enemy base side). Next time try to use common sense about location of SS because it can make your team to lose match if you make it far away or in opposite direction
    So if I dont take your "orders" Im an idiot? and that all you got for insult me? ahahahahaaha.... Just for be clear: you do not give me orders
    Let the Disney Power be with you

My response was based on you making it sound like you were entitled for him to spend the RU. You failed to mention that your team was awaiting SS or that people may have contributed to his collection of RU for an SS.

@Higor doesn't RU overflow kick in here anyway and dissipate the overflow RU to team members?

This is public. I've seen many people not giving a shit about upgrading SS/SHP or building SPS. So i think it should be upto the person to use his/her RU or not. However if he makes leech with that RU or sabotages in some way then it should be bannable.

doesn't RU overflow kick in here anyway and dissipate the overflow RU to team members?
    This. Other will be getting RU 2x as fast than just from the core when Kush get some RU from mid, killing other player, or leeching from builds.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

well all this crying over a 4v3..... we had 4 and they had 3. if u cant generate your own ru i feel sad for u but hey ill take the ban because you guys like to press unfair advatages. chow!

and for the record i didn't ask for ur fucking RU
    :<Rage Quiting since '92>:

Plenty of others never use ru in pubs and they're never banned.

<----------

:<Rage Quiting since '92>:

My response was based on you making it sound like you were entitled for him to spend the RU. You failed to mention that your team was awaiting SS or that people may have contributed to his collection of RU for an SS.
    Everything is mentioned there if you can check given proofs in post. But seems you failed to read conversation in screen shots and to view demo. Kindly spend some time to watch demo.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    Plenty of others never use ru in pubs and they're never banned.

<----------
    Sounds like it's time for some neutrons in niven shenanigans
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Thread Information