unban...

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: unban...

unban...

Hello there.

Well (not really sure who) someone bans me becose I made a tele in Macwarsly (not sure the name of the map) in a high corner. I made teles there before and never was a problem. Actually, i made a Topic (here.. in forum) asking for rules about teles, and nothing says that I can not made a tele there. The ban says that's a bug, but both sides can make it and it can be destroy it really easy shooting under this place. Its more, an admin teaches me how make it.... ... .... .... .... ..... ....................

so... 1) im asking to unbann me, and 2) make this things clear, becose its not a bug, its like any tele, and in the page of rules (here in forum) says nothing about this kind of situations....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hedx14lg1k...46.07.png?dl=0
    Let the Disney Power be with you

Quote Originally Posted by Chazy®! View Post
    Hello there.

Well (not really sure who) someone bans me becose I made a tele in Macwarsly (not sure the name of the map) in a high corner. I made teles there before and never was a problem. Actually, i made a Topic (here.. in forum) asking for rules about teles, and nothing says that I can not made a tele there. The ban says that's a bug, but both sides can make it and it can be destroy it really easy shooting under this place. Its more, an admin teaches me how make it.... ... .... .... .... ..... ....................

so... 1) im asking to unbann me, and 2) make this things clear, becose its not a bug, its like any tele, and in the page of rules (here in forum) says nothing about this kind of situations....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hedx14lg1k...46.07.png?dl=0
    according to higor its a bug abuse, he said they couldnt kill tele.. but for us it was showing it was dying slowly, I do not consider this a bug, many people have stood their before, trans, teles.. its tatic for a long time.
    I dont agree that you should be banned for this.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    according to higor its a bug abuse, he said they couldnt kill tele.. but for us it was showing it was dying slowly, I do not consider this a bug, many people have stood their before, trans, teles.. its tatic for a long time.
    I dont agree that you should be banned for thi
    it can be destroy shoting with bio. Its just a few players know how becose its a strange tele... that's all -.-... and its really hard make it when the base is already ok...

F R E E D E M I

upgrade the ban to 2000 and we ok , jk , unban him , hes one of few players that has a brain in the server
    Never Lucky.

Lifted, get used to me turning a blind eye into map bugs from now on.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

are we talking about that spot in the wall where you can stand on a lamp? i have to agree its hard to on there when bases are built. not many people know about this or forgot it. haha!

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    are we talking about that spot in the wall where you can stand on a lamp? i have to agree its hard to on there when bases are built. not many people know about this or forgot it. haha!
    Yep there!

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    re we talking about that spot in the wall where you can stand on a lamp? i have to agree its hard to on there when bases are built. not many people know about this or forgot it. haha
    yeah, that exactly place. But the question here is if that place its a bug. In my opinion it is not. the aleria nukeroom (under stairs) has the same logic and no one is banned for make tele there.

yeah that's not a bug i think we've had this discussion before on a thread somewhere and people admin and mods said it wasn't a problem to make a tele up there.

the only real bug i see is flaming through glass.

Thread Information