User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: x4 unreal

  1. #1
    kyaxiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    UT99 Main Menu..ehm Germany
    Posts
    30
    Country:

    x4 unreal

    please ban x4 unreal for being the same old not learning fuckface he is and always will be, thx

    <3 unrealkillers

    hello to everybody and grettings ;D

    http://www.file-upload.net/download-...24-41.dem.html

    edit.:
    nice to see your servers still active
    Last edited by kyaxiz; 02-06-2016 at 09:49 PM. Reason: was needed

  2. #2
    Whicked Sick UT-Sniper-SJA94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    What was England
    Posts
    4,419
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by kyaxiz View Post
    nice to see your servers still active
    The latest ut4 build has increased the amount of players

  3. #3
    Moderator seabass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    540
    Country:
    I just watched the demo, and x4.unreal spent pretty much the whole map hiding behind the boxes on his side shooting at the other side. I don't have access to the part of the ban system where players can be banned after the match, so another mod will have make a decision on that.

    I have a question for you though.
    Why did you stack the teams on purpose at the beginning of the match? x4.unreal was stuck with a low-skilled player against 3 skilled players throughout most of the match. Had he not played the way he did, the score would have been completely messed up at the end of the match. Would that have been more fun or challenging?
    Last edited by seabass; 02-06-2016 at 11:01 PM.

  4. #4
    jzus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    HOSPICE
    Posts
    32
    Country:
    So so .i.

  5. #5
    x4.unreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15
    Country:
    Oh hi kyaxiz the random noob.
    Ofc i will keep destroing such laming pricks like you.
    3v1 during 10 minutes and you still open your mouth..
    Now go cry to your mama
    gg tho

  6. #6
    kyaxiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    UT99 Main Menu..ehm Germany
    Posts
    30
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by seabass View Post
    I have a question for you though.
    Why did you stack the teams on purpose at the beginning of the match? x4.unreal was stuck with a low-skilled player against 3 skilled players throughout most of the match. Had he not played the way he did, the score would have been completely messed up at the end of the match. Would that have been more fun or challenging?
    well tbh i just looked forward to play with my old clanmate who played kinda useless himself and didnt notice that the other in our team was probably hitting quiet good aswell,anyway if i remember right the third player in our team joined after i switched the teams, im unsure, would need to watch the demos to get that info out of it just know in the beginning there was another player who just left or switched to spectator mode who opened me to change to the other team.


    Quote Originally Posted by x4.unreal View Post
    Oh hi kyaxiz the random noob.
    Ofc i will keep destroing such laming pricks like you.
    i am a laming prick?, to keep it bound to this demo, i did one lame spawnkilling monsterkill in your base to help the fc getting out and after this you started to stay nearly 90% of restgame time in your base for some longrange "spawn"/kills.

    and btw, if youre such a destroyer you should been happy to play 3v1 and take us out easily - said by random noob in my head


    Quote Originally Posted by x4.unreal View Post
    3v1 during 10 minutes and you still open your mouth..
    you could have say something about it on server so i probably could have noticed it, but since w00t is the most braindead map ever i decided to take mine out of order aswell ;D

    my bad i didnt notice it at all

    ps.: ur still an useless tard <3

    edit:
    i just opened the demo and watched the beginnin, somebody joined into my team so it was basicly 3v2 and that made me decide to with to blue to play with shinji, didnt notice who the other player in red actually was, thought somebody left from the blue team #getting to old

    im sry for stacking the teams up .. :/
    Last edited by kyaxiz; 02-07-2016 at 01:19 PM.

  7. #7
    Moderator |uK|ScReaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    577
    Country:
    unreal is known for dm , kyaxis is not .

  8. #8
    x4.unreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15
    Country:
    kyaxiz
    when I joined, you both with your oC friend and NdorCm, one of the lamest players inthere, were already in one team, and I was with that 4 eff player.
    If you're sorry you can withdraw your request.

    ScReaM
    You see me there every day, so tell when I play lame or smth. I did DM/lame 3 years ago, I never been accused laming during last two years.

  9. #9
    Moderator |uK|ScReaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    577
    Country:
    Sorry ? I have warned you cos you only standing in enemy high on duku just fragging and being ussles for your team making it 5 times harder for "smart" player who grabbs

    Quote Originally Posted by x4.unreal View Post
    kyaxiz
    when I joined, you both with your oC friend and NdorCm, one of the lamest players inthere, were already in one team, and I was with that 4 eff player.
    If you're sorry you can withdraw your request.

    ScReaM
    You see me there every day, so tell when I play lame or smth. I did DM/lame 3 years ago, I never been accused laming during last two years.

  10. #10
    Whicked Sick Chamberly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vandora Temple
    Posts
    5,488
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by x4.unreal View Post
    NdorCm
    I admin abuse him every single day. What more do you want? Me to admin rape him? :P


    http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •