mapvote - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mapvote

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Haven't completely decided yet but I re-enabled it yesterday after seeing a dozen or so people coming in and asking where it was. The server was empty at the time too so I didn't see the harm in allowing them to play it....
    Not sure if the UT community is big enough to support another full time server tbh. Also that server you set up, had bots that could only be killed with a translocator. If you are going to have that server separate, I don't mind the bots but make them so you can kill them + on the menu of servers, I would do what others server do and show there's 6 people in there but it may all be bots. That way people are enticed to play. I know for me at least, I'll look at the servers and if combo has 8 and weapons has 0, I'll go to combo even though I prefer weapons. Just a suggestion.

well, my request is not to split nw and combo in different servers. i think it have to be in the same server. some people are forced to play nw while they prefer combo and vice versa. its perfect that way imo. fortunately i like both so im really satisfied

The only change i think the server should have is reset the mapvote earlier. it has to reset before there is no good maps left to play. It should reset after 10 maps imo. The people that play more than 10 maps a day have no life lol anyways we play the same maps day after day cause its where we like to play.

I got nothing against the idea af adding new maps too but for all new map u add, should remove the map that is played the less often. to keep a control of good maps visibility.
    Last edited by jay666; 02-15-2016 at 01:37 PM.

Thread Information