Oooper in spec PM spamming

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Oooper in spec PM spamming

Is this asshole allowed to harass people all game long now? Whoever the admin Fantasy something or another is, muted me and warned me for telling him what he was doing. So I couldn't even say anything the whole time he was pming me over and over and over. Fantasy warned ME for telling someone on MY team to stop running flags as they had a 600 fucking ping. I get a warning for that, but fucking ooper PM spamming doesn't even get a fucking word said to. I think I'm buying a years server tonight, and people like that will be kept off it. Anyone wants to help admin let me know.

Here is the Demo of your "buddy" breaking a rule... Nothing will be done, nothing will be said. He can fuck up everyone's map as he fucking pleases. Assholes..

http://www.filedropper.com/ooper

I did get told to stop.

All you ever do is pest people on the combo server, why is it any different for you to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    I did get told to stop.

All you ever do is pest people on the combo server, why is it any different for you to do it.
    Dude I don't say shit unless things are going wrong, and I bitch about NW because I fucking hate NW... what is so hard to understand? You were PM spamming me with that fucking noise in my ear the whole fucking game till the fucking end. You fucking asshole. Take your bot and fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by AS~Chinpo View Post
    muted me and warned me for telling him what he was doing.
    Please, don't lie.

Fantasy warned ME for telling someone on MY team to stop running flags as they had a 600 fucking ping.
    There we go, no need to tell fibs, is there? The reason why I warned you was, I saw you harass players. Who are you to tell anyone they shouldn't run a flag? Ping is irrelevant. The guy is playing CTF. You are not here to make or enforce rules. Shut up and play.

fucking ooper PM spamming doesn't even get a fucking word said to.
    Last time I checked, I still wasn't telepathic.

Here is the Demo of your "buddy" breaking a rule
    He's actually not my buddy.

Nothing will be done, nothing will be said. He can fuck up everyone's map as he fucking pleases. Assholes..
    Do you want us to do something or not? Because I told you multiple times. You can take matters into your own hand and just block him yourself. The problem would have stopped right there. I told you this four times and I even PM'd you this.
    Last edited by SAM; 02-12-2016 at 08:18 PM.

Dude I don't say shit unless things are going wrong, and I bitch about NW because I fucking hate NW... what is so hard to understand? You were PM spamming me with that fucking noise in my ear the whole fucking game till the fucking end. You fucking asshole. Take your bot and fuck off.
    That one game you started by complaining that the map was crap(every thing that's not andaction,woot,fragwhores is a shit map), complained about weapon maps, complained about someone with high pings, went to spec after your team was losing, waited for a spot on the winning team in spec then joined the winning team.

But no you didn't do anything wrong.

Every time I play on the combo server or sit in spec, all I see is, bot this, hack that, fuck weapons, fuck this map, fuck fnx cheating, fuck toad cheating, sabotaging weapon games...

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Please, don't lie.

There we go, no need to tell fibs, is there? The reason why I warned you was, I saw you harass players. Who are you to tell anyone they shouldn't run a flag? Ping is irrelevant. The guy is playing CTF. You are not here to make or enforce rules. Shut up and play.

Last time I checked, I still wasn't telepathic.

He's actually not my buddy.

Do you want us to do something or not? Because I told you multiple times. You can take matters into your own hand and just block him yourself. The problem would have stopped right there. I told you this four times and I even PM'd you this.
    Block him what, in chat? He changes his name every other game dude.. Watch the demo, go see what he was doing. You want someone to do that while you're trying to run flags? You muted me for telling the dude he had a 600 ping. He was on MY team.. Because I don't appreciate when someone on another team runs flags and has ping bouncing all over. Put a fucking HIGH ping cut off and there won't be that problem. Set it to 400. If someone is over 400 ping, they shouldn't be playing in your server. It lags the rest of the players and ruins game play. Set a force name mod, and a high ping cut off mod, and you'd lose many of the drama issues and unfair play. I'll just have to spend a few weeks setting a server up and I'll get some people to admin it. This server has become nearly unplayable. If I get 2 or 3 decent games of insta in a row, it is a miracle. Then the shit talkers are free to run free..

List of nicks I've used the last month or so:
    Ooper,
    Ooper_sick,
    Nooper,
    Ooper_test,

Same skin every game, I'm really trying to hide who I am.

Put a fucking HIGH ping cut off and there won't be that problem.
    Why should I? Simply because you demand it, and with a foul mouth at that? Your behavior is incredibly narcissistic and stinks of self supremacy.

Do you know the throughput on our servers? We have over 2000 unique clients. Our concurrency including spec is over 100. The only person complaining is you the 1,999 + players are not complaining. You expect me to change everything up for you? We've been just fine without any ping mod for eight years.
    Last edited by SAM; 02-12-2016 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    That one game you started by complaining that the map was crap(every thing that's not andaction,woot,fragwhores is a shit map), complained about weapon maps, complained about someone with high pings, went to spec after your team was losing, waited for a spot on the winning team in spec then joined the winning team.

But no you didn't do anything wrong.

Every time I play on the combo server or sit in spec, all I see is, bot this, hack that, fuck weapons, fuck this map, fuck fnx cheating, fuck toad cheating, sabotaging weapon games...
    Yes that map sucks for grapple. I had to vote for it, in order to avoid wasting time playing NW which is worse. It isn't a good map for a grapple server. Sorry, it just isn't. Yes I get pissed because I can't play my favorite maps without assholes like you, FNX (botter) Toad (botter).. bothering me. Both of which I've provided demos of them playing at 1100 ping for 3 to 5 maps in a row with their playing barely affected. When they enter the server I can feel it start laggging, because botters increase CPU on the server, and memory also starts to peak. I've told the admins here to watch the server to see if the cpu and memory increase when Toad and FNX are in playing.

Of course you know all about that , cause you are 20 something with a tiny dick that you can 't see without a mirror due to your cartman stomach hanging over the little guy...

because botters increase CPU on the server
    Seems unlikely.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	players.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	2883

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CPU.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	14.7 KB