UT4 Alpha servers. - Page 5

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Which maps are we talking here?

Do it. We have plenty of hosting capacity at both our locations. Could bring back HoF, maybe.

I'm still devising a "master plan" as to how to port into UT4 whilst maintaining the UT99 aspect of things. The hub and dedicated servers are doing very well considering they've been up for only a few days. I'm still researching the game and server types that need setting up.

Keep in mind though, if you're coding for pre alpha, you will need to recompile and revise code / maps for each release.
    The mapping will come first to allow for the many updates that are likely, but I wouldn't have a problem recompiling if it was necessary.

Maps I had in mind are all the original default UT99 DM maps, like curse][ for example. CTF-Face got me on that frame of mind as it is a pretty good match to UT99 as well as Deck32. I might even see if I can get some maps of my own design if I can figure it out without getting a brain haemorrhage

Well they've just released a new version today....so if you make a map you are good for roughly a month or two...

I heard they plan on doing more updates in a couple of weeks or so again. But not guaranteed yet still have to find out more from my sources.

I have been reading on the UT forums that those with trusted hubs are not appearing on the hub list. I would have to presume an update might happen quicker than expected.

The new build feels much better performance wise.

I wish I had shadowplay on, I had such a good fail, shot a rocket across the map, I got killed, then got killed by my own rocket the second I spawned

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    I wish I had shadowplay on, I had such a good fail, shot a rocket across the map, I got killed, then got killed by my own rocket the second I spawned
    lmfao

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    The new build feels much better performance wise.

You might be able to find your demo for that. It's called "replays" in UT4. Look around for it. I think it's under "Watch" and then "Your Replays" or something like that.

I did check last night, there wasnt a replay for that game.

Thread Information