Not Camping

User Tag List

Thread: Not Camping

Not Camping

Ok Kj whined about me camping in bathroom map. I was clearing the mines on the counter top, and Kj was always there in the same spot to snipe me with the rifle, I bitched at him told him i was coming for him, umm as if i could hit him anyways, lol. but then he whined in the game that i was camping and and admin sent me a message, im not sure what it said outside of some kind of warning. i was in the middle of message n cleared it off as to finish my statement i was typing.

Im like you all, here to have fun, yea im going to talk a lil smack, yea im going to hide to jump some of the too good of players for a bit a pay back when they least expect it, its a game I get killed like a 100 to 1 in each game, i dont bitch, umm to much, but when i kill a good player a few times in a row, I get bitched at for camping, come on boys put on the big girl panties and suck it up.

and finally admins with the powers that be, look into a players action before sending out warnings because some whiny bitch crys wolf, theirs always 2 sides to the story.

Ps, I have some pretty messed up fingers on the left hand that make it hard to type in the game and also play effectively, thats why im usually killing off the other sides containers n mines as so the good players can kill the other guys as i do so, i think thats called team work
    Last edited by Patriot67; 02-18-2016 at 06:25 AM.

You can always share your demo

Well if you are camping on the builds, that's legit as long you are getting RU from it. So if he come into your sight and try to kill you from killing it, and you get him, that's fine cuz you are still at that build.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

What we do to campers.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

200% useless.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    200% useless.
    ? not sure what you mean higor.

Thread Information