WTF is this admin abuse?

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WTF is this admin abuse?

So I am playing a game of leech and I get banned for 1 game with no reason given. I head shot a red twice and have a feeling he was the one who banned me. Sure would like to know who banned me for that game ( I just got on) and why. Map was OutWorldHold Beta4.

Edit: So I just watched the demo and it was Higor that banned me for shooting him....huh? I came in the game and people were shooting each other and shooting nukes at the other bases and I shoot Higor twice and get banned? In a leech game no less with a lot of players. So I shoot him the first time and he warns me...what? he is on the other team! Is he special or something? You know Higor pulls a lot of crap and seems to be able to get away with it... I don't think I am the only one that notices it.

1S1K
    Last edited by 1Shot1Kill; 02-26-2016 at 09:11 PM.

Is anyone home up in here!

@Higor hasn't viewed the thread yet. No one apart from him can answer for the reasons of his actions.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    In a leech game
    Typically, leech game, some peoples don't want to be shot.

Remember the sniper days of doing map tour and xloc? No killing? It's kinda like in those category. Hopefully you get the idea.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

So I'm trying to show Paul something about dropping rocks on buildings with a jetpack and I get HS'd...
    twice
    You didn't miss much... except an unbreachable base and a server crash.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

It's a leech game. Why are you killing anyone? It can be quite annoying for that to happen, especially multiple times when you are trying to demonstrate something.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    So I'm trying to show Paul something about dropping rocks on buildings with a jetpack and I get HS'd...

You didn't miss much... except an unbreachable base and a server crash.
    So that does not explain why you kicked me? You assume I read all posts, I do not. You could have used those admin privileges to send me a txt message popup explaining what you were doing. Hard to read and get HS on you at same time...lol

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    It's a leech game. Why are you killing anyone? It can be quite annoying for that to happen, especially multiple times when you are trying to demonstrate something.
    Sooo, no killing in leech games? When did that start? At some point the game goes past the build stage and hits the attack stage...no? If not why was I being killed?

Sooo, no killing in leech games? When did that start? At some point the game goes past the build stage and hits the attack stage...no? If not why was I being killed?
    There is a "stage" that you mention. You can usually tell who those are though. Generally leech games are to practice / demonstrate. Think about how annoying it would be for you, if you're trying to show someone a certain build and you keep getting killed or your builds are getting destroyed. This isn't anything against you. I kick / ban people who do this as well but it's very adhoc as leech is quite rare during peak times.

Sounds like kaos to me. No one knows, everyone doing their own thing.... And how is anyone supposed to know who to attack and who not to attack.....I mean I was being attacked, nukes were being shot, people flying and attacking....and bam, a player with admin rights kicks you because his World was interrupted... Does any of that make sense? Sorry I inconvenienced him. Oh, could I get a list of admins so in the future I don't shoot them. Thanks, would not want to piss another one off for playing the game.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Thread Information