WTF is this admin abuse? - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pretty simple, if some players don't want to be attacked they will tell ya. Sometimes they just do some practice and leave other alone. Communication is important man...

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

I know it's like a minefield. How are you to know who is or isn't attacking. Just destroy the base in these situations instead.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    I know it's like a minefield. How are you to know who is or isn't attacking. Just destroy the base in these situations instead.
    So you're saying this to override the rule of don't attack core unless majority agree? Or just the base without the majority? I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Don't attack core unless majority agree?
    That. But generally, when the leech game is at the "killing each other stage", shits about to go down in terms of attacking core....

I hate when people play leech over 19 people in the server, I feel why haven't they end it yet or vote new map. Pls, 19 people...
    Last edited by |uK|kenneth; 02-29-2016 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    I hate when people play leech over 19 people in the server, I feel why haven't they end it yet or vote new map. Pls, 19 people...
    it happened again yesterday with 16 people dangerboy was there. fucking ridiculous.

@Higor why not destroy leech games and resume full game if player count >10?

Can we have something to remove some leeches? Ppl will kill ya so they can try to keep that leech. Which is why I sometimes build the leech outside of their base so I can get to it if the leech is over.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    it happened again yesterday with 16 people dangerboy was there. fucking ridiculous.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

I just had a jaw dropping thought. How about we go back to the time when we tested and practiced stuff in..idk THE PRACTICE SERVER? I used to see stuff tested all the time in the server Chamberly has and in the Pug server. Why do people who want to blow stuff up have to be forced to watch as Higor or any other developer test stuff? I mean if they wanna help just tell them about the pug server/test server. But if you start a leech where the purpose is to test instead of just having fun and messing around then you get a wave of people that's not really fair to the people who didn't agree to it. I for one hate leech games, I only play if I'm so bored I can't take it anymore because they are sickeningly boring. I know I can't be the only person that feels this way. Just my opinion, not that anyone cares about it. lol

Thread Information