User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: YEAH BITCHES

Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
    Survival of the fittest, gotta take down the stronger ones and sneak your way in to the last teams in better shape compared to the other final team

Also a team getting attacked by the other three, means if (key word IF) you can stop that you get a lot more RU than the rest
    4Way is a lot of backstabbing until there are two teams, using the thought not to do too much damage when you are down to three because you could end up on the losing side of the 2 left.

as Moskva stated "survival of the fittest"

well i have to say the balancer really is fcked up lately i've seen yeehaw skarn and another good player put on the same team by the balancer not sure if they still remember was bathrooms 4way they were on yellow if im not wrong.

prolly teddi or jigsfuck.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    well i have to say the balancer really is fcked up lately i've seen yeehaw skarn and another good player put on the same team by the balancer not sure if they still remember was bathrooms 4way they were on yellow if im not wrong.
    4way balancer isn't really balancing teams at the start of the game, it just goes by how people join in order : red > blue > green > yellow, thats why you can see stuff like me and dangerboy on 1 team, and kermit alone on another. And even when using the !t balance command, it really gives priority to red and blue, and if someone constantly spams !t on a 4way match, it usually makes teams unrecognizable from what they were before.

Thread Information