Thank you everyone! - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    lol what is this soppy ass shit

Its called being drunk and having accesses to a computer. But in all seriousness you guys have helped show me the world and helped me understand that people can be complete and insufferable assholes(not you blaze), but also that there are good people as well. Ive also had a long history with you guys( a crazy one at that), and I also felt that this fourm was dead so I decided to make a thread(last post was ages ago).

Drunk + dead forum = emotional?

Apprently SAM.

EDIT: Drunken feels ftw, and I felt that you guys don't get praised enough is also another reason why I did it.
    Last edited by |uK|Tomahawk; 03-11-2016 at 10:45 PM.

cute. I had to say it

So...... many......... feels............

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    I do wonder what would happen to everyone. Like if we closed down...would we all bump into each other somewhere else? I suppose the siege Facebook would be a good way to keep in touch

I think the last I heard of mental was that he got quite frustrated during the recession in the UK. So he left for Spain (where it was worse) to start his own vehicle repaid business. He hasn't been on forum since. I do wish he would sign in and give us an update.
    Ha, that's the reason I left Spain to come back to this wet, windy cold paradise.

I think most would keep in contact somehow. I also think if the time came to shut down UT99 servers, there would be a merge into newer games. Look at L.O.L for example, a lot from here started to play it, so that would mean the end of siege in UT99 would not mean the end of the community.

I am glad to be the first generation of UT99 players, I feel good seeing another generation playing even though it makes me feel like a fossil....You never know, a third generation could squeeze in if they aren't hooked on the newer games that will blow UT99 away like it is snake on an old nokia.

Happy days.

Thank you LOTR!

TY LOTR wheres my fucking shout out bitch also hi @Disturbed//*.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

I cant remember everyone in my damn drunken brain of mine <.< <3 shots and disturbed and RTG and anybody else who is sad.

You need to get your shit together, I don't like blaming people for very serious stuff like this but you should take this case as a life lesson and become a better person.
    Last edited by RTG`; 10-02-2016 at 03:41 AM.