Enziwis:for you
    jst2b~: i am talking actually 
    jst2b~: i am talking actually 
    jst2b~: have u been banned ?
    Enziwis:in reiterated moments
    jst2b~: where is abuse?
    Enziwis:i say you :D, cya 
    jst2b~: i don t care*
    Enziwis:maraca qla falta de pene " gentle traduction : unsatisfied sexually girl"
    jst2b~: STFU
    jst2b~: tell it to Blaze
    jst2b~: tell it to Blaze, i told you STFU
    Enziwis:come on litle chicken 
    Enziwis:xd
    (-Spectator) Enziwis

First of all i am sure that Blaze doesn't care about your child complaint
    Secondly, i have only warned you and the german player for non reiterate same DM match as you have done. Both were DM side to side and mainly staying middle map without any intention to play CTF. I have given you a warn on server, on chat's window so i considere that if you would do the same after that warned message that i have to remove you from servers.
    To conclude, crying everywhere that you have been wrongly accused doesn t make me a devil but only show how child you can be.
    As i told you, Blaze or others admins doesn t give a fuck about guys complaining like that. They and I only care about REAL complaints. Post evidence, post demos, screenshots and so on and we will care about it.
    You have been warned by a chat message and you run complaining about me : LOL
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 03-09-2016 at 05:07 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

How people get so little kills dming is beyond me.

Thats keks, aka brezel from xan. Guy is not known for playing CTF, so he should not complain :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    Thats keks, aka brezel from xan. Guy is not known for playing CTF, so he should not complain :P
    That's probably why he has run quickly after my message.
    BTW, no more warn for both of them
    Blond's copyrighted

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    lol he actually poked me on teamspeak with the message that you were abusing him as admin.....

I actually just ignored because usually all enzo does is play like a faggot

Each and every time someone complains the mods' only response seems to be "lol, stfu, little baby".

This isn't very mature either, is it? It's always along the lines of "If you have a REAL complaint, blablabla". There are written rules and the arbitrary ones you people make up on the go. Just an observation, I stopped caring about the (alleged) abuse.

It's your "community" so you have every right to fuck it up as you see fit ;-)

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DontWorryBeHappy View Post
    Each and every time someone complains the mods' only response seems to be "lol, stfu, little baby".

This isn't very mature either, is it? It's always along the lines of "If you have a REAL complaint, blablabla". There are written rules and the arbitrary ones you people make up on the go. Just an observation, I stopped caring about the (alleged) abuse.

no its actually to the ones who are known to be acting like kiddies but hey you see what you wanna see

Maybe you should add the definition of "kiddie" to your written rules. For clarification? Just kiddie-ing of course

Kinda agree at some sort, but at the same time gotta consider that not all of the warned/banned guys act the same. For one if you try to approach somebody in a good way and they treat you like shit then what's exactly the point of acting polite?, so in a way, you kinda have to know when to be "good/bad cop" and that depends on who you're dealing with, as it is impossible to set a ban the same way for a new player compared to a constant rule-breaker.

Arbitrary? sure sounds like it, but we can't forget how different interpretations are and definitely because every case, every approach, every context is different.

So in that way I wouldn't generalize on how every case looks like this, truly is more common than others because let's face it, would you assume guiltiness when you can defend your innocence?
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Repeating each times same things is very boring. Sometimes, and for some persons, a simple STFU is better than explaining again and again what You have already told.
    How do You considere a known player running after a main admin's ass and crying as kids because someone has eaten his candy ?
    I never warn or ban innocent people, always has solid evidences but i am always very open minded with Guys smart and gentle
    As a mod\admin You are always considered as an evil, i am used to it now.
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information