Banned

User Tag List

Thread: Banned

Unhappy Banned

Hi, im Shakur a.k.a Voltaire, Cevlade, frijolito, Gonorrea, Humberto, ksd Kaiser, BLADE,

today I got banned forever
    Well, we were playing at uK-Orbital, Skarn and another guy made a "not allowed" tele through the wall in enemy base, and skarn made leech. minutes after skarn made a Super_Protector in enemy base. i asked: Why skarn left? and someone said :he is banned. Then i was removing the leech with mr.quizz because the enemy team was trying to get tele on this place, i removed like 4 containers lvl 2.0 and i got banned forever. I asked to blaze in ts and he insulted me xd

¿Es grave hacer eso para no perder el juego? si los enemigos llegaban a tener ese lugar ibamos a perder ya que habia mucho leech.
    Castigo parejo no es duro, a los demas que removieron incluso más que yo no los banearon forever. ¿Injusticia donde? Yo solo removi como 4 containers y un ban para siempre? que pesado este blaze, le caigo mal, este tipo siempre me insulta xd. Llevo jugando siege desde el 2011.
    Por ultimo bajenlo de castigo xd no sera excesivo que sea para siempre si solo hice eso? xd

Greets.
    Last edited by -=]UM[=-FENIX; 03-12-2016 at 09:21 PM.

I don't remember having added "perma" in there.
    Just don't delete cont clusters if they can be defended, they're a huge advantage if used properly.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Primero decia banned for 3 matches y a los minutos despues decia forever

Quote Originally Posted by -=]UM[=-FENIX View Post
    Hi, im Shakur a.k.a Voltaire, Cevlade, frijolito, Gonorrea, Humberto, ksd Kaiser, BLADE,
    lel

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    I don't remember having added "perma" in there.
    That was Blaze
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    it was me im sick of your retarded bullshit, removing constantly, general faggotry in the servers, sabotaging your teammates the list goes on.

Removing the conts is not logical as you could have built a few SP's to kill any tele that would have been built.

Skarn was banned for what looked like building SP through the ceiling where conts were. After reviewing the demo it showed he had used boots to bounce up to the ceiling to build it. It was a dick move playing style, but he didn't build through the ceiling and was promptly removed from the ban list.

Building a tele through any wall is allowed, building anything else through a wall will earn that player a ban.

Laming and packs of rebellious immature teens is fast becoming a problem on the server and will end up with a purge. It will not matter how long you have been playing, everyone is the same and will be treated as such. Pushing the limit of the rules or at a mod and you will get bitten.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 03-13-2016 at 10:04 AM.

Thread Information