User Tag List

Introductions: The Story of Beemo, The Heartless One

Greetings, fellow UT players. My (screen) name is (Dark) Beemo (The Heartless/Destroyer), and I have been playing on the Siege server since a few weeks ago. I am a 15 (going on 16!) year old male who likes electronics, games, music, and TV. My favorite colors are blue, green, and red. My favorite guns in the game are the GES Bio Rifle, ASMD Shock Rifle, Pulse Gun, Minigun, and Sniper Rifle. Now, for some history. My older brother and my father (R.I.P.) were the ones who got me into first-person-shooters, and video games in general. If it weren't for them, I probably wouldn't have found this game. The Unreal series is my most favorite video game franchise. I'm also quite fond of Quake and Half-Life. I like playing Deathmatch, Monster Hunt, and now Siege. I may not be the best player (far from it), but the important thing is is that I'm having fun. My tastes in music are electronica, techno, trance, alternative rock, and grunge. My two favorite artists are Bjork and the band Garbage. Anyway, enough of my characteristics and all that crap. I'm glad to have found this game when I did, I'm glad to be a part of the community, and I hope that I can make more friends. See you around, Beemo.

EDIT: By the way, does anyone have a download link for the song that plays in one of the bathroom maps? It's been stuck in my head for quite a while.
    Last edited by Beemo The Heartless; 03-14-2016 at 01:20 AM. Reason: because why not

Hello welcome. Did you ever google unrealkillers theme?

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Hello welcome. Did you ever google unrealkillers theme?

That's the correct one! Thanks.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    another person from louisiana where the fuck is hayden?

welcome

Welcome! Atleast your not Teemo the heartless.... that would not be okay xD(lol idc, league humor) but in all seriousness welcome, glad to see more people joining and a fellow US player

@SAM we have a theme? guess that makes sense since that song is on just about every uK map.

Beemo!

Hey and welcome to the forums!!

Thread Information