banned yet again...

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

banned yet again...

Funny thing, the more I play on these servers the more I notice that I am not "allowed" to have a good day while playing because I systematically get banned. This time apparently I was chasing/dming and spawn-camping in "|-Vp-|FragWhoreArena", and once again there seems to be a biased criteria to ban players, didn't even get a warning, unfortunately I didn't record the match but I consulted the stats and I was obviously going for the flag whenever possible, when one of my team mates grabbed the flag i gave cover as it is intended and perhaps because my aim was better today than it had been in a long time (maybe because I had a good night sleep or because of the joint I smoked a few minutes before starting to play), I was actually having a good game and off I go, nonetheless I've seen lot of people chasing and back-shooting and spawn-killing (oh the spawnkilling, I could go and fetch a coffee come back and they'd still be at it...) It happened a lot these last few days and no action was taken against these players...

(if possible you guys could arrange way to log all the bans along with the data pertaining to it, like reason/kicked banned by/ duration of ban)

You did run after people, backshooting them when no flag was taken. Camping behind the pole in enemy base spawnkilling. I saw what you did in the end too, mindless camping with no intention to take flag, just spawnkill as much as possible. The ban is 1 week. And no, i gave you no warning, since last time i saw you play on that map you did exactly the same. Dont expect to lame as much as possible untill you get a warning ( Seabass already warned you a few maps earlier, and was real close to ban you aswell. Also in the beggining when you started to play, you grabbed alot and played ctf. Now you are just dming and backshooting like a retard.

points horder!
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

Ban Vince

Quote Originally Posted by stanisledom View Post
    Ban Vince
    Make you own thread

When I have to deal with retards on the public and I try to warn them so they dont blow the fuck up because I just "suddenly banned them" for dumb fucking shit. Ciao.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

I can't comment on the situation in which you were banned, but I played Control with you earlier today, and you were close to getting a ban there too because of backshooting.
    I'm specifically talking about all those times when I tried to run out of my base only to find that you like to run up against the wall outside your enemy's base and fire off backshots before entering.
    You are allowed to have good day on the servers, but not if that means breaking the rules.

funny there's a lot of ppl that spawncamp in control that have never been warned by u guys, your criteria continues to be biased, then again they might be your friends, u know what keep your ban, keep your servers, keep your shitty attitude towards the ppl you don't like, i don't know if you noticed but some ppl have stoped playing in your servers a long time ago, and with this bullshit you keep pushing you'll play by yourselves in no time.

I had to come and edit this because seabass mentioned me doing the same thing in control, I have to ask something because you're either blind or the other players are invisible, you can complain about me chasing enemy flag carriers (part of the game i think), but no much else, plus, I've caught numerous players backshooting while attacking and guess what still nothing, about the warnings, I received 2, one of them one and half week ago, I haven't seen anyone who's been actively breaking the rules everytime they play get kicked or banned mid-game, but hey i'm portuguese so fuck me right...

and no I'm not telling on anyone, do your jobs, and more important try to do it right....
    Last edited by Ze3k; 03-19-2016 at 03:06 PM.

Stop the admin abuse, all the admins should get banned, they ban everyone for no reason, I have been banned 7 times doing the same thing, it's your fault admins, I HATE YOU!

UT-Sniper-SJA94 you may find this funny but I actually find it HILARIOUS, it's always the same guy that bans me, strange thing...or maybe i'm just paranoid....

Thread Information