banned yet again... - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Maybe they are the most active admins?

you know UT-Sniper-SJA94 it's even funny to see uK|unrealshots comment on this since I had the displeasure to see myself spawnkilled by him a few times already but don't take my word for it i'm not reliable it seems and he's from the uK| clan, but it's like i said, in these servers you're either from the "inner circle" or a friend of theirs, otherwise u get kicked around, before SAM arranging for moderators, nothing of this sort happened, and playing in this servers was a PLEASURE and if a player misbehaved the other players would kick him out and normally that would suffice, these days......

ROFL i just remembered go and see some of the latest demos of woot and u'll get the general idea of what I'm talking about....

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    what I dont understand is not once did you acknowledge any of the comments the mods who were watching you play whilst you were breaking some of the rules, instead you come here to rant and rave about how you are portuguese and get preferential treatment?

Gonna have to beat @|uK|UNrealshots to this gif and this thread seems like the perfect opportunity:

motherfucker lol

also ze3k you seemed to have confused spawnkilling and spawncamping when I'm spawnkilling someone its for a reason I'm advancing to the flag or running with the flag or following the flag carrier back to my base I'm not just mindlessly spawnkilling people everyone seems to forget this sure I may have spawnkilled u 3-4 times coming into or out of ur base their is a time and place to do it whats also funny is do you actually think I'm going to give you time to spawn and shoot at me? who is that fucking dumb and I do not just do it for the fuck of it and let me get this straight you are complaining about spawnkilling on w00t? I'll end this post here now.
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 03-20-2016 at 01:29 PM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    motherfucker lol

also ze3k you seemed to have confused spawnkilling and spawncamping when I'm spawnkilling someone its for a reason I'm advancing to the flag or running with the flag or following the flag carrier back to my base I'm not just mindlessly spawnkilling people everyone seems to forget this sure I may have spawnkilled u 3-4 times coming into or out of ur base their is a time and place to do it whats also funny is do you actually think I'm going to give you time to spawn and shoot at me? who is that fucking dumb and I do not just do it for the fuck of it and let me get this straight you are complaining about spawnkilling on w00t? I'll end this post here now.

First I do believe I wasn't in any manner unpolite to you by calling you names, which just shows the type of person you are

Second your retoric and that of your fellow moderators and the continuous biased criteria for banning people it's self explanatory of what I've stated before...

so I will not partake in this conversation anymore, keep your ban, keep your servers hope you're all happy...

Never called you any names. Motherfucker was directed to TimTim because he beat me to a cat gif but yes we don't need you on the servers since you are always assuming things cya.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

@Ze3k

How do you know that no one has been warned or banned for spawn camping?

Yes, we just opened servers to ban morons like you so that you can harass and abuse us on the forums.

Yes, we are biased and we hate you. Even though we do not know you.

The throughput on the instagib servers are roughly 500-600 players a day. We have no reason to pick on people. If you are being banned out of that massive number of people, you need to revise the rules and play according to them. They exist to make everyone's experience a positive one. Not just yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Ze3k View Post
    but it's like i said, in these servers you're either from the "inner circle" or a friend of theirs, otherwise u get kicked around
    That is not true. There have been a number of admins and mods who have been stripped of their permissions and in turn perm banned for abusing their position. You clearly have not been around for as long as you claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Ze3k View Post
    before SAM arranging for moderators, nothing of this sort happened, and playing in this servers was a PLEASURE and if a player misbehaved the other players would kick him out and normally that would suffice, these days......
    This is strange. There are a number of threads here of people asking for mods, more mods and more rule enforcement. Unfortunately, since only 2% of the server population actually take part in forum, I can only listen to the 2% and assume they speak for the 98%. Don't like it? The forum is here, everyone is free to participate.
    Last edited by SAM; 03-21-2016 at 07:43 AM.

I think you all should lower your empathy towards people that dont deserve it ,as i get older i have less nerves to give...everyone wants a special treatment coz their ego is hurt...
    Was driving drunk ,a police officer pulled me over and took my driving license ,so i was telling him that its his fault,you just had to be there you must have a grudge against me,suddenly all of the police force apologized to me coz there is alot of other people doing the same.its not fair.
    Last edited by Zoko; 03-21-2016 at 02:08 PM.

Thread Information