Latest Update

User Tag List

Thread: Latest Update

Latest Update

Somehow it feels worse now than it did..... Lag is ridiculous to the point I have to drop all settings to medium now when I could run the previous version on max settings for everything. Weirdly I could still run it with max settings after the update that mangled how it felt, but now it is horrifically bad even though there hasn't been an update since that I have noticed.

The surge of newer players seems to have disappeared which leaves the servers almost empty most of the time. I would have thought it would have been solved asap, surely the devs know about this issue?

I was really getting into it as well as mapping. Now I have totally lost interest in mapping for UT4. Lets hope they pull their head out of their ass and get this rectified.

Game sucks really badly right now and people are getting butthurt when people say it is bad and needs serious fixing. For 1 they need to stop making a UT3/2k4 mashup other wise this game will never get ANYWHERE.

perfectly shows my disgust of how terribly bad UT4 is.
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 03-19-2016 at 10:46 AM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Ya I agree fluke, ever since last couple updates ago, it felt super sluggish and well unresponsive, even when I connect to US servers. Im not gonna play till issues are fixed.

Thread Information