D R Gos / Ana Camping Again

User Tag List

D R Gos / Ana Camping Again

D R Gos / Ana Camping again (Again because I already reported some players in another thread http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...me-in-Face-map ) on face map, happened just now.
    Here are 2 demos of 2-3 min each.
    1st demo - https://www.dropbox.com/s/f9nur6pea3htwaw/123.dem?dl=0

2nd demo - https://www.dropbox.com/s/gy4nkd9u21mvbw9/124.dem?dl=0

If still not sufficient then here is another 3rd about 5 min demo and near the end of demo he was camping again. Such things making other players camp too. Kindly take some action.

3rd demo - https://www.dropbox.com/s/84fbiuih3pb2rp2/125.dem?dl=0

I'm on the phone, can't check demos, hopefully someone else on

I just watched all three. 1st one it is only a very short amount of time. I didn't see any camping at all the second one. The 3rd one was also very short and after using SB.

I don't feel this is a case of camping. Players need to remain in the same spot for excessive amount of time for it to be camping, that isn't the case here.

Many players including myself shoot 4-5 bullets from the top and then leave that spot. As fluke said you have to remain in that same spot for excessive amount of time.

just my 2 cents

[X][~FLuKE~][X][;109916]I just watched all three. 1st one it is only a very short amount of time. I didn't see any camping at all the second one. The 3rd one was also very short and after using SB.

I don't feel this is a case of camping. Players need to remain in the same spot for excessive amount of time for it to be camping, that isn't the case here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    Many players including myself shoot 4-5 bullets from the top and then leave that spot. As fluke said you have to remain in that same spot for excessive amount of time.

just my 2 cents
    All these 3 demos were from 1 match, and from above 2 reply it can be concluded that shooting 4-5 times or for short time is allowed in 1 life spawn, is it ??
    and 2nd query is that after using SB, shooting is allowed from that 1st or 2nd floor/ level of the tower for small amount of time ??

I know it was from one match. The rule is staying in a single spot for an excessive amount of time. Players can stop in one spot for a few seconds, pop off a few rounds and then move to another location and do it again.

Camping = Staying in the SAME spot for a few minutes and they get a warning. If they die and go back to that spot or any other location and then sit for a few minutes again, that's a ban. 30 seconds in one spot isn't a ban, 60 seconds will attract attention and will be watched.

I hope that helps clear up the camping rule for you. If we banned everyone who did what Ana did in your demo's, then there would be no players left.

[X][~FLuKE~][X][;109942]I know it was from one match. The rule is staying in a single spot for an excessive amount of time. Players can stop in one spot for a few seconds, pop off a few rounds and then move to another location and do it again.

Camping = Staying in the SAME spot for a few minutes and they get a warning. If they die and go back to that spot or any other location and then sit for a few minutes again, that's a ban. 30 seconds in one spot isn't a ban, 60 seconds will attract attention and will be watched.

I hope that helps clear up the camping rule for you. If we banned everyone who did what Ana did in your demo's, then there would be no players left.
    Ok, Thanks for clarification.

Haters wil be hate...

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar

Thread Information