nabzzz laming/chasing/camping

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

nabzzz laming/chasing/camping

BUNO If nobody gets to this later today I will get to it after I'm done with Easter sometime this afternoon!

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

nabzzz?? strange.. he usually plays pure ctf...

I'm assuming nobody else has got to this yet I completely forgot! watching the demo now!

- - - Updated - - -

Got it! Sorry for the delay not sure what nabzzz was up to I've played with him before he never played like that before!

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

I don't have any experience playing with him. If this was a one off, you might want to just have a word?

LOL
    Last edited by nabzzz; 03-27-2016 at 01:21 PM.

Were there other people laming @nabzzz that we are missing/didn't see?

yeah there were. I deleted my original post, thought why bother but how can you see from his demo what some of his team did from the start. Mulo in particular would backshoot, camp near the entrance near the ramp and just wait for ppl to pass him before killing. People on my team did it too but only after getting shot in the back from the start by half of the opposing team. I never lame unless someone plays like a dick, and well in this case 2-3 players from the other team were playing like a dicks.

Sorry Nabzzz hopefuly the next time this happens please try to demo it or let us know we will try to get the others I'm tired of the lamers myself I don't really play in the UK that much but when I do I noticed alot of laming going on...

The uk server has and always will be a lame fest, you cant just swap to the us server most times anymore because how low the player count has dropped.

Thread Information