User Tag List

Thread: rasta-man x 2

rasta-man x 2

This first game, it started out stacked towards his favor, and there was a quick 4 caps for his team, the usual, not a word out of him. After a few minutes someone on my team leaves and we got bo, now our team is stacked, after a while we are 4 caps up on his team, he starts doing his usual thing of complaining that the teams are uneven. He then starts to reconnect multiple times in hope of joining the stacked team that he's complaining about, eventually bo gets moved back to his team, but rasta-man just idles about the map for about a minute, before he leaves.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...int=file%2czip

The next game he starts out by doing his rage defending(getting killed 20 times before he kills the EFC) on an easy to defend map, we cap one he goes to spec, waits for a spot on our team then joins.

It doesn't help when you have completely useless players like Trix playing doing nothing to help.

what a fag 40 kills and no intention to grab or cap....
    atleast he got 2 flagkills
    if he knows how to play and have played beofre, i thnk we should hand a a ban here.

and about rasta man seems like this guy wants some vacation.
    i havne't chacked the demo yet so if someone else could? i got stuff to do im leaving tonight for a week.

get a life SJA.
    Last edited by rasta-man; 04-21-2016 at 12:21 AM.

Thread Information