Admin abuse from SAM - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Last edited by AAAA; 03-27-2016 at 08:50 AM.

That's great I'm happy for you. This thread isn't about who can beat who. I really could give a rat's ass about that.

Don't let me catch you breaking the rules. Again.

i have a feeling the reason you use just the shock primary only isn't to "handicap" yourself... but you carry on believing that bubba.. otherwise man up and say who you are.

CK..

250 kills vs a player worse than chinpo, such an epic skill level you are at, whats wrong with letting a noob cap a few times and kill you a couple of times so they dont get bored?

Quote Originally Posted by clankiller View Post
    i have a feeling the reason you use just the shock primary only isn't to "handicap" yourself... but you carry on believing that bubba.. otherwise man up and say who you are.

CK..
    Exactly what I thought. Trigger bot.

He is not a triggerbot, he was atleast the same skill as i was in pugs etc. ( Atleast he always compared himself to me for some reason ). He can be alot of things, but cheater i honestly doubt that. Why play clean in leagues and pugs and suddenly cheat at a combogib server? Makes no sens to me. But in the end alot of utplayers have done stupid shit that makes no sens to me. Anyways how can SAM abuse admin on his own server? In the end its him who ultimately decide who he wants there and not. He dont need a reason at all.

It's like saying you're admin abusing your house because you don't let people in. WTF

I think he just doesnt know ur the actual owner of the servers, and ur name is fairly random for someone being in control of the servers or some shit, but thats just me.

rickjames being a dumb fuck still to this day I guess he'll start threatening you to "kill urself" "stop policing the servers" like he's done to me before.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Says it all
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post

Thread Information