User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Banned

My response was false but my ban is right.
    Only mixed up you and keks here on forum, not on servers.
    But, because it appears you have understand the ban and that you haven't raging here, i will take a look at your penalty later in the noon.
    Blond's copyrighted

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	You+ve+got+a+pretty+good+thing+here+going+admin+a+_b2e2371c32746bd6982a7d913f14fdf5.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	3012

Ban lifted. @Hasenfuss, you are now able to play but eye of Mordor is watching you : Play fair and true CTF.
    Greetz
    Jst2b~
    Blond's copyrighted

I'm banned again...for DMing - i think it was the player "unrealshots" who banned me, after 2:33 minutes. it was w00tabulous and i was respwnd killed (by unrealshots himself) all the time. i've fragged some to reduce the pressure for my team...after that he banned me. check the demo http://ul.to/vlanvcdx, it is just 2:33 min long - if u mean thats DMing the whole time, while i couldnt even get out of the base, ill accept the ban for over 400 games. check it pls.

Bump I will watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Bump I will watch it.
    Bump

SEABASS banned me again cuz of bypassing ban, SHOTS banned me already for over 450 games (like oiever one week)... now im allowed to play one map, and SEABASS banned me againfor nothing. there was no bypassing or smth.
    just want to add, maybe the ban from SHOTS expired and cancel the ban from SEABASS???
    Last edited by Hasenfuss; 04-19-2016 at 06:58 PM.

I banned you last Friday, and I gave you a 7 day ban. For some reason you were playing on the combo server right now, when you should have been banned from US-ig, UK-ig and combo.

Could someone please check why he allowed on the server?
    I'm not really sure whether this was a deliberate bypass or not as the ban info on the ban I just did looked exactly like the one I made on Friday.

Btw, a match before, i have banned Nasengesicht ( aka keks) and rrrrrrrrr ( aka keks2) . Hasenfuss has also used keks1 as nick. We have a keks problem here.
    I have seen that hasenfuss got some packet loss while entering server, maybe new cb wasn't able to check and reject him due to this....
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    I have seen that hasenfuss got some packet loss while entering server, maybe new cb wasn't able to check and reject him due to this....
    Could be, but I'd like to be sure because if he bypassed, then I have to give him a long ban, if not he can play again on Friday.

Thread Information