User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    remarkable following of mine, my afro-descendent chap
    I bet that doesn't get you banned.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    If anyone say "nice chasing whitey", this guy will be baneed?
    I am not here to have a debate what is racist or not. I have always act like that, no racist insults or nickname. About whitey, latinos use " gringos" as an insult.
    No racist insults whatever your color is.
    Blond's copyrighted

Gringo per se is not an insult, it's a word that refers to a foreigner or a person from the United States depending the location, just like calling a Honduran catracho, or tico to a Costa Rican.

However some people do use it as an insult or with a negative connotation, guess it depends in the context.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    banned by me, and i don't need to warn while it is a written rule : No racist insults
    I was unsure who was banned first, but I agree with you, you did what was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
    Gringo per se is not an insult, it's a word that refers to a foreigner or a person from the United States depending the location, just like calling a Honduran catracho, or tico to a Costa Rican.

However some people do use it as an insult or with a negative connotation, guess it depends in the context.
    Yes, and here in Brazil, Gringo is any person from other country. As a adjective, it's a compliment, "a gringo thing" is a very cool thing

That is why, as a compliment, they use "fucking" before gringo
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    It's not classed as racist if it's against a white person, I though everyone understood how the world works.
    It's due to a sucky definition of the word racism, though it could apply to Caucasians in certain circumstances.

The flawed definition is, and I'm paraphrasing, when anyone of the majority expresses hatred or racial insults to anyone of a deemed minority.

The flaw I've seen in this is essentially this, at some point Caucasians won't be a majority race in the good ol' USA. So... when whites are a minority does that mean neo Nazis and the KKK are no longer racist?

Stupid definition.

I say any racist insults directed against anyone, even whites, is racism.

For the record, I'm Black... African American officially.
    Have you hugged a Skaarj today?
    http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    That is why, as a compliment, they use "fucking" before gringo
    You can use fucking before any adjective and it becomes a bad thing, e.g. fucking asian, fucking euro, fucking chilean, fucking brazilian etc., don't see how there's a special distinction to americans.

Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
    You can use fucking before any adjective and it becomes a bad thing, e.g. fucking asian, fucking euro, fucking chilean, fucking brazilian etc., don't see how there's a special distinction to americans.

i was ironic, fucking ironic
    Blond's copyrighted

Any race that has been persecuted throughout history and had a term given to them in a derogatory manner, that is what constitutes the heel of hatred racism in today's society. Whites do not find it offensive because there is nothing derogatory linked to it throughout Caucasian history.

If a term is used with hatred or the same reference given in history which put a degrading label on a particular race, then you will get a vacation and that is deemed offensive. It is not that I think racism will offend any race and therefore I must ban so they don't get offended. I ban because it is referring to a disgusting time of humans destroying other humans lives on this planet. It makes me sick that humans can do that towards others, being a descendant of that is sickening.

Everyone knows what racist terms were once used as derogatory terms, playing innocent and pleading it is the same as "Whitey" is severely under educated.

Use those derogatory terms and you get removed. Some wont care and will see it as being too PC, but it will offend others. It only takes one person to be offended by a racist slur to have you removed.

Thread Information