User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Akatosh View Post
    Here are closed minded. I don't understand why waste time, playing them on servers, Since for them they are just excuses the rules, To ban a player who only defends, plays in the middle of the map or attacks achieving a spawn kill.

for them is always the same excuse "dm-ctf".
    My advice, play another game. Or play on another server although we know that unfortunately these are more popular.
    come on man, how many pugs did we play together? u know what ctf is, its teamwork. someone standing in a spot, fragging, with no clue where the FC is, doesnt care about teamwork or even ctf. in the combo server, i camp D sometimes. I like to cover the FC too, i dont even grab, i just cover. Or i camp the middle of the map and i help D and O from there. im always in the action and i never been banned for laming. I remember ur style, i know u were a good fragger, but ctf is ctf and if u play in the comboinstagib server, u have to play ctf.

if u have the chance to spec Marsfire or Toast when they play, these guys were pros in tournaments and pugs, they will do anything to win, they doesnt care about their frags or eff., they play Capture The Flag and they want to win. even if its 1-0.

the only way toplay ctf is teamwork, and if u dont care about whats happening to both flags, u are not playing ctf.
    Last edited by jay666; 04-07-2016 at 10:59 AM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    You just mad because you are banned forever
    ban forewer yes. but it's easy I took out my ban. u Only waste their time.
    on the other hand not just play ut99 I have good pc games do not I lack. cof cof ark evolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Akatosh View Post
    ban forewer yes. but it's easy I took out my ban. u Only waste their time.
    on the other hand not just play ut99 I have good pc games do not I lack. cof cof ark evolved.
    Cough cough I make ARK server soon and take it over too.

Thread Information