User Tag List

Small Rant And Rave

hi everyone

Being playing on the UK/US servers for quite a while and while i agree with the rules i think the one about allowing defence is kinda against the whole point of playing and enjoying the game in public, theres nothing worse than playing a map and coming into a base only to meet the same player over and over again ( we prolly know who "pt") and the only time he leaves is when a admin is present, since certain maps/colour is a lot easier to defend than others i personally think it would be a better game if set defeding was not allowed and it would be a far better match with a lot more open play, you see it all the time players commenting on about asking a player to leave the base yet it is allowed to go on.

Now i am not having ago at the admins or the rules since being a former public server admin myself i know what a hard job it can be but from a players point of view i would rather be shot in the ass all map than meet the same player defending constantly throughout a map, speaking of ass shooting i know i do the odd one durng a map but being a defender its more of a reaction than a action as i tend to hit what i can see so apologies to those who have a sore bum.

Why don't you roll with 3 of your homies on your team and teach him a lesson or two when it comes to defending?

Easier said than done, especially if the respawn difference is random for them. You also forget the moment you kill him he respawns back in the same place, which is the point of this post.

I wouldn't call it defending if you can take a clear shoot at the mid area, that is camping. Control is one of those I wouldn't consider defending as a tactic because you can fire a clear shot into mid from the flag. Leviathon (I think its this one with slope behind flag leading to tunnels to mid) is one where camping wouldn't come into it, even though you can fire at the enemy flag from your own flag. Simply because the chance of hitting anyone there is slim and the fact there are multiple entrances into the bases.

Thread Information