What is the problem flecee with me? - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by EL_BANANERO/MUGIWARA View Post
    Attachment 3050Attachment 3051
    Today the hours around 1: 50- 2:02 pm
    I was playing in the US server ig
    and for some reason I flecee banned without reason (the reason was good trap which is very crazy because I'm not cheating at all so I exigo evidence of their actions)

flecee the decrepit ban a couple of months ago were 6 months I was out of ut by the ban
    First of all you say you're banned for no reason, yet you summerize the reason right after it
    Also, this is an International Forum so English is the norm here! Nobody wants to go through google-translate just to decode whatever you're saying. Making them all in caps is even worse...
    RoC^Nycro (TiG) - LaG|Complete - NLA*Dipset` (NW/IG)
    http://www.prounreal.org
    ut-stats: http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats/?p=pinfo&pid=28661

Quote Originally Posted by Complete View Post
    First of all you say you're banned for no reason, yet you summerize the reason right after it
    Also, this is an International Forum so English is the norm here! Nobody wants to go through google-translate just to decode whatever you're saying. Making them all in caps is even worse...
    Not everyone knows English

Quote Originally Posted by Complete View Post
    I ask what is evidence of his accusations I ask not only video data, I can write the same data and means nothing.

español: lo se yo pido pruebas de sus acusaciones pido videos no solo datos, yo igual puedo escribir datos y no significa nada.

Traductor google is verry bad

Thread Information