User Tag List

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by utbusta View Post
    If someone was bombing the shit out of my country and I wanted to flee the last place I would go is to the country that is bombing mine.
    Right, but at the same time it's not like the refugees hand pick where they go
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

If someone was bombing the shit out of my country and I wanted to flee the last place I would go is to the country that is bombing mine.
    why? o.o
    █████████ Loading Hax 99%
    C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\

The countries the refugees seek shelter in do all the bombing. No one is bombing them on a daily basis. I wouldn't care if I went to the bombing country or not. I'd just want to be somewhere safe.

If a country is bombing/attacking my country (even if they think they are helping us out) I wouldn't go to their country because not only are they destroying my country they are probably killing my countrymen. Why would I seek refuge with those same people?

If a country is bombing/attacking my country (even if they think they are helping us out) I wouldn't go to their country because not only are they destroying my country they are probably killing my countrymen. Why would I seek refuge with those same people?
    Like Moskva said, its not like they hand pick where they go..

Exactly. Don't create refugees and then moan about immigrants.

https://www.rt.com/news/330284-econo...s-eu-refugees/
    Well, he's about 60% right about his immigration clamis lol.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Money won't protect your life when bombs are being dropped from the skies from unmanned aircraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    https://www.rt.com/news/330284-econo...s-eu-refugees/
    Well, he's about 60% right about his immigration clamis lol.
    Russian media supporting their agenda about not giving asylum to syrian refugees, big surprise there.

"The majority of those arriving in Greece are refugees from Syria. Many will have first fled for safety to neighbouring countries, such as Turkey and Lebanon. But after years of rising pressure and insufficient international support, the economies and infrastructure of many refugee-hosting countries are struggling to cope, making it increasingly difficult for refugees to find work, shelter, healthcare, and education".

Now I wonder, when your country is constantly under attack, where you don't know if you will make it to the next day, when over 1.200 people have died just by trying to escape, I still wonder, were they really thinking about how to manipulate their way into a country to make more money or simply wanted to be safe and be able to have a "normal" life?

http://www.unhcr.org/5592b9b36.html
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

The russians have taken out more ISIS targets than the entire US led 'coalition', with far less civilian casualties and in much less time. They've been key to the syrian troops' success at taking important cities lately.
    I trust them more than any western media on THIS specific issue.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Thread Information