dear americans o.o - Page 24

User Tag List

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    LOL. I was wondering how long that would take.

We survived Sotero, we will survive Trump. I would take my chances on him versus Clinton any day. God Bless America and God Bless Ironman

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    That surprised me too. Not only did Trump win, but he completely destroyed Hillary lol.

I doubt Trump will tarnish his name like that. His Presidency will likely be the last thing he does with his life, and he knows it. His ego is too big to be just another tool. From what I've heard, he's made some pretty genius moves so far, as far as "draining the swamp". He knew Chris Christie would appoint a bunch of the same ol' same ol', so he let him do that so that he wouldn't have to weed them out himself. Then he gave Christie's job to Pence who then fired all of them. Not only that, but it basically forced the mainstream media to side with Trump on that issue, after-the-fact. Trump waited until the MSM said, "Trump isn't doing what he said he would do!" But now that he has starting doing what he said he would do, they can't go back and talk shit about him actually doing it. (Although it wouldn't surprise me if they flip flopped on the issue just for the opportunity to talk more shit.)
    I view this the same way, he seems to be a bit more of a chess player than people want to give him credit for.

Starting to lose me here...
    Well, you know my views on 911. Guiliani had input into how things went. Any person who was a decision maker on that day is a suspect in my view. He was complicit in aiding & abetting the destruction of evidence of building 7 at the very minimum. They roped that area off and it was the very first focus of cleanup efforts. I still maintain that the incriminating evidence housed in 7 was one of the primary targets of 911, though the operation killed an entire flock of birds with one stone.

I actually agree that there's something fucked up going on with Podesta and all that. I haven't dug deep enough to determine for myself whether or not it is actually a bunch of codewords for some underground pedo ring, but I have dug deep enough to know the DNC is extremely corrupt and Podesta is a piece of shit. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if part of his satanic spirit cooking "rituals" involved raping kids. But the difference between the evidence of DNC corruption here and say, the evidence of false flags in news reports, etc., is that the evidence here is 100% verifiable. We have thousands of undeniable emails. And for the record, regarding the other thread, I never completely ruled out the possibility of false flags. My entire point was that we need someone (like WikiLeaks) to present undeniable evidence to us before we can be sure, and thus, before we (the people) can begin acting on it without looking like a bunch of crazies.
    Its pretty f'd up that looking through all of this, we see the entire gamut of the FBI's pedo-code embedded throughout all these "businesses." The pics of these dudes holding overtired-eyed toddlers and talking hashtag chickenlover. The basement excavations and linking of a few of these places together. The creepy pedo art.

From my digging, its a continuation of the Franklin case, which was in the early mid 80s where we saw Dennis Hastert get nailed and even admitted to pedo stuff - as this whole thing got big, all of a sudden it disappeared and became an internal cia matter, and of course the news dropped it as they were told to.

Hastert is good friends with Alefantis and did pedostuff together.

So that is why when that steve pieczenik video came out, it was a tell that this is being covered up yet again. MSM does not want to go after any progressive, especially a clinton. Like I said before, this is way bigger than just hillary. As I understand, a lot of anonymous is quasi white hats in the security agencies, which was why when they were told dont let all this stuff out its too big, they complied. Which is why we have never seen anything really huge dropped by them, they are the source of the biggest bits.....but when they get told that blowing the lid on this could destabilize the governments of the USA, Britain, Belgium, France, Italy, Israel, just to name a few, civil war or government overthrow appears to actually legitimately be a concern of theirs.

Far as I can tell, this pedo ring stuff has been going on since the 1700s...

But I think its other stuff like...... evidence that the state dept was taking the guns they flooded libya with in order to removekill khaddafi, shipping them by boat to turkey and then over the border into syria where the "moderate rebels" oh hell let's call a spade a spade, ISIS, was receiving these so that they could fight Assad. Saudis, Quatar, UAE Opec et al are not going to have their pipeline through syria with Assad in power, and they cant really fuck russia energywise until they have that pipeline.
    .....that would really be the things that would lead nations to war over this information.

Shocker, governments involved in geopolitical fuckeries.

But its the Israelis that set up and filmed the pedo stuff, for blackmail purposes....

I'm sure I'd get accused of racism for continuing that logical progression tho :P

this is how governments are subverted...
    Last edited by sumbich; 11-26-2016 at 03:13 PM.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Starting to lose me here...
    skip to 2:15, I'm sure you dont want to hear aj any more than I did

but anyway, bill cooper said dont believe the bin laden story on his radio show

"and whatever happens, that they're going to blame on osama bin laden, dont you even believe it - another social illusion, social engineering project, to change the minds and the attitudes and the beliefs of the people of the world, and especially the people of the united states"
    -June 28th, 2001

“I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

psst....uranus....the cel calls were impossible, too...flights would have passed by towers too quickly for them to handshake...and that's aside the fact that the timeframes put planes at 35,000 feet, you were absolutely not getting a celluar phone signal there. (but I guess when things dont add up, it makes the most sense to disregard their existence or something, lol)

still the only instance of black boxes ever having been "destroyed"

the interceptors had their training modules controlled by whom, again?

but you think there's nothing fishy about a plane impacting the very location where the Israeli art students were playing with their balcony, and didnt think twice about why they had boxes of demo wire piled all the way up to the ceiling.

and it makes complete sense that the engine found on Murray St was not from a 767, clearly and easily identifiable parts show that the engine could not possibly have been from the jet they say it came from.

I dont know how much more information you need to state with complete confidence that the commission report was false.

*shrugs* easy as shooting fish in a barrel, refuting your.......[insert whatever you want to call your inane trolling] on this.
    Last edited by sumbich; 12-02-2016 at 04:04 PM.

oh, my bad - this one was pulled from comet ping pong's message boards, not the emails

For the newcummers~

Last month's customers were raving about our "pizza" and we know you will too! Repeat customers know the drill. For newcummers, first run the program given to you by your special friend and all instructions on how to enjoy this joyous hobby will be easily understandable. But please, remember the penalties for breaking the rules, which are also included in the program. Very few have broken the rules, and needless to say the penalties are harsh. All pricing is included in the app. The app will run only once, and the following requirements must be meet:

-The app is to be run from your personal computer that only you have access
    -The computer must be connected to the internet when run
    -The app must be run from your home
    -You must destroy the media on which you received the app
    -Remember the password that will activate the app as there will be no icons on your computer

Novermber newcummers:0

November's specials

This month we have 5 fresh pizzas for your enjoyment. We also have 4 surviving pizzas from last month's session, all are on sale at an extremely low price, as they are in poor health and not expected to survive so a requirement is that you finish eating your pizza after your session.

This month's session includes a 30% discount on severe torture! Each image below is available for $1,000 in fine print. Andrew also has some prints he would like to sell so contact him for more info (they are true masterpieces).

Thread Information