User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Basically i have 2 few ban for this crap "backshooting" and with this it's 3. I've already said honestly it could had happen , but I'm also saying if i do it only few times, to have at least a warn from this "seabass" before suddenly get banned, and no he didnt, he was more focused to cap , but adriano was there for him and doesnt let him cap and he of course exploit his only chance to ban . becouse if it's a repeatedly action ok, fair ban, but you can't punish someone that isn't doing it on purpose, when you always say you valuate the intentions of the player. The fact i be honest doesn't presume he's allowed to do it for just 2 time and write a misurestanding reason. He could have write Ban for Backshoot and chasing and to not add a text like he warn me before, he, that is perfect at his english or at least he presumed to, didn't write at the past. And i want a warn not to be threatened bad because i have a bad english. what mod is someone that tricky you for english? Cmon dont tell me stories, i never received warnings, i received only instantly ban, don't lie , i have good memory. Seebass lied once more saying i received in game warns of course he doesn't know what to find more for this alleged ban. If is this what you mean for honestly then ok, good policy.
    Last edited by ADRIANOCELENTANO; 05-02-2016 at 06:07 AM.

If you are too stupid to learn from your mistakes, thats your problem, not seabass'.

The reason for your ban was given. Not only in your ban message but also explained here in forum posts. If you are not willing to accept the reasoning that's fine. However if you do infract on the rules and a mod is present you may continue to be banned.

We don't have many issues with the majority of players. Therefore it is your choice on what you make with all of this. @seabass is not a bad mod.

You can either choose to play within the rules and revise your play strategy or continue to play how you do. The latter will probably result in more bans but that again is totally up to you. We can't force you to change your play but we can eliminate toxic players from the play environment.

Thread locked.

Thread Information