User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Banned aswell..

This isn't about religion or hatred to me.

It's down to principles. You can't go round dispossessing people and then call them terrorists for wanting their property back. The real terrorists are the settlers hell-bent of attaining their 'promised land. If it was god given, then that land would not have been inhabited by others. No god promotes war, violence or bloodshed. So why is that happening and why would it happen if God knowingly knew the land would have to be 'reclaimed'?

If someone so much as tried to take my phone, I will sure as heck chase them down and give them a good beating. But if they tried to or did take my house. You can be sure I would attempt to burn it down with them in it.

That makes me a terrorist. Does it? Because this is what Palestinians are doing. They want their homes back. They don't received billions in aid from the USA or an illegal nuclear program which no one seems to talk about. Nor do they have this 'iron dome' system which prevents any type of missile even reaching Israel. So therefore, the actions against Palestine are disproportionate. Israel is festering criminals at every level.
    Last edited by SAM; 05-22-2016 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    This isn't about religion or hatred to me.

It's down to principles. You can't go round dispossessing people and then call them terrorists for wanting their property back. The real terrorists are the settlers hell-bent of attaining their 'promised land. If it was god given, then that land would not have been inhabited by others. No god promotes war, violence or bloodshed. So why is that happening and why would it happen if God knowingly knew the land would have to be 'reclaimed'?

If someone so much as tried to take my phone, I will sure as heck chase them down and give them a good beating. But if they tried to or did take my house. You can be sure I would attempt to burn it down with them in it.

That makes me a terrorist. Does it? Because this is what Palestinians are doing. They want their homes back. They don't received billions in aid from the USA or an illegal nuclear program which no one seems to talk about. Nor do they have this 'iron dome' system which prevents any type of missile even reaching Israel. So therefore, the actions against Palestine are disproportionate. Israel is festering criminals at every level.
    this is such bullshit, palestine don't exist, never existed, and you can go fuck yourself with all the muslims all together. fuck you and your shit server.
    get a new anti-ddos system btw.

Quote Originally Posted by reflex View Post
    this is such bullshit, palestine don't exist, never existed, and you can go fuck yourself with all the muslims all together. fuck you and your shit server.
    Extremist scumbag. Palestine exists and will continue to. It's good to know you're part of the occupation. One day, one day you shall equally be dispossessed.

I like our anti ddos as it is, thanks. Is it working too well?
    Last edited by SAM; 05-23-2016 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reflex View Post
    The promised land exist in an old fable, wich you guys keeps justifying war crimea by. People these days are stupid to belive in such. If he really exist, he will give you your land ehen the time is there. If he really exist, you guys are doomed for not following the 10 laws of god.

No god promotes war, violence or bloodshed.
    *all gods...

My problem with religion is that it encourages people to just make shit up and then claim it's true without any evidence whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post
    *all gods...

My problem with religion is that it encourages people to just make shit up and then claim it's true without any evidence whatsoever.
    That's not a problem with religion though. That's a problem with a person. These people are usually called hate preachers. The western ones are quite clever though. They do it quite very indirectly.

Wow, just wow. Why you have to bring politics or religion to a game, I have no idea. Appalled to say the least.

Thanks for being a-paul'd.

Thanks for being a-paul'd.
    Yeah I left that there on purpose, you took the easy way out.

I hope one day you realise that being a tyrant isn't going to get you far. You're banning this fellow, because of where he resides.

Let me ask you, when he was born did he have the option to chose his religion or place of birth? Did you?

Now you're just ostracising him, as he happens to be in a certain part of the world.

Ap-paul'd XD thats fucking awesome man haha

Thread Information