User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Unplayable

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Then what exactly? Make a list and explain how/why it sucks. Devs need specific feedback to get anything changed. That goes double if you haven't played Siege in a while.
    What's the point when nothing will get changed?

@SAM was kind enough to update LCWeapons, mini is a small % weaker due to TIW fire rates and Shock Rifle is brutal now.
    The rocket effects should be solved (applies to all projectiles), you still see rockets predicted ahead but their 'predicted' location no longer collides with objects (physics=not predicted, visual=predicted) which solves most annoying fake explosions.

====

I will give MY input... the kill per ru formula is TOO noob friendly.
    I have to admit I get pissed off sometimes in some games where your team is outfragging hard and losing hard.

Gonna suggest getting rid of the alternate measuring and go with a single system.
    from (eff mode enabled):
    - 35 + eff/4 + (spree/lame increment)
    into:
    - 42 + (spree/lame increment) **Becomes 50 once you hit supplier.

** Spree/lame increment is a counter added by Kills (+1), sup spam kill (extra +3), mid pickup (+4), mine build(+1), own item pickup (+1)
    ** It's then elevated to the 1.4 power so that it's not exactly linear, but not too incremental either.
    My changes to this counter would be:
    - Sup Spam Kill to +5
    - Mid pickup to +10
    - Mine build to +2
    - Add: Generating armor in supplier +5 (5^1.3 = 8 so it becomes 50 once you hit supplier) (also, going back to supplier after losing armor adds more penalty)
    And to change the power from 1.4 to 1.3 to compensate for it

** There's an additional factor for players above 85% eff, (85%=1, 100%=3, linear) so heavy campers can give twice as much RU when killed.
    I'll change it to this: 80%=1, 100%=3 because even campers sometimes fail to reach 85% eff, while no normal player gets to it.

That's pretty much a brutal balance change in favor of aimers and will speed up games during the initial phase.
    Makes the initial kills (after supplier is made) worth more and prevents rare ridiculous 700 RU bounties (I've had a couple since the change was implemented).

So kill rewards would go from things like 40, 43, 45, 50, 60, 100, 400
    To 42 (pre supplier), 50, 51, 53, 60, 75, 100, 300
    Last edited by Higor; 07-07-2016 at 04:03 PM.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

@Higor can we get an ELI5 version of your dev notes? This would probably make it easier to give feedback on changes.

Severed would give 50 RU when killed instead of 37 (his eff is always around 5%)
    Picking up 4 mid spawns, going back to supplier when hurt, mining the mid spawn, etc can turn you into a RU bank (let's say... counter increases to 60: 204 extra RU)
    Spawnkilling would give 42 instead of 50

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Then what exactly? Make a list and explain how/why it sucks. Devs need specific feedback to get anything changed. That goes double if you haven't played Siege in a while.
    @Scourge

Posts #135 & #137 were not answered by Higor to my satisfaction and I have seen no recent version changes to address the points I raised.

Changes already done on 0026.
    But 0026 far from finished, changes from 0025 have been massive.

OK, will keep an eye out for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Changes already done on 0026.
    But 0026 far from finished, changes from 0025 have been massive.
    Somehow the hit box is worse, 7+ sniper shots at least to kill most of the time. 6 Packs hitting them like they are invincible by causing no damage.

Why do you keep adding yet more things when what you already have isn't right and is also buggy?

[X][~FLuKE~][X][;115268]Somehow the hit box is worse, 7+ sniper shots at least to kill most of the time. 6 Packs hitting them like they are invincible by causing no damage.

Why do you keep adding yet more things when what you already have isn't right and is also buggy?
    The server's been lagging badly in the past days, not my fault.
    Today half the ppl timed out in the middle of a Butchered game.

Thread Information