User Tag List

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Unplayable

Have fun lol y u so mad?

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Decided to ignore your posts since you've become unhinged, it was pretty damn evident after your erratic/toxic behaviour in that Bathrooms game.
    But you keep coming back on every server related complaint, related or not to the weapon system and your messages (which are very memory-selective) are getting too annoying.

For some reason Freeze has managed to add Severed to his ignore list despite being a moderator but I don't do that kind of thing.
    Keep on hating, spewing wishful thinking, half-truths and insults at everything you don't like.

Since being patient hasn't worked, I might as well trigger you into implosion just for shits and giggles.
    since I became unhinged? I have always been like this princess, but I prefer to call myself volatile. Unhinged is fine though, I quite like it.

Using a single game that happened quite a while ago as a basis for my personality is comical, but easy to explain. Act like a cunt and I will treat you like a cunt..... hence why I talk to and treat you like a cunt, see how that works? Chamberly is a cunt in training and is the worst choice of moderator I have ever seen, just like a lot of others agree with.

It isn't just that one game where you fucked the team in the ass and made them lose by your self centred placing of builds, remember that? no one could defend a second nuke attack because they couldn't get weapons from the supplier as it was directly in the blast zone, why don't you understand how it is better to not build it within the blast zone or next to the core on the edge of the tub? If enemy attacks core with bio for example, one big fat blob tossed into the SS first which either kills everyone or knocks them out of the way so they can attack core freely, then you have to get back in the SS with the potential for it happening again before you can get weapons. But that is all ok for you right? you don't see the cons of placing SS where you did? I had already built the SS beside the tub and then you built SS in the tub AFTER because you felt you knew better. Your ego tells you that your way is the best way and refuses to listen to anyone else. SS beside the tub means you can get weapons and either use the tele to get into the tub fully loaded or build a booster next to the sup to get up fast. You fucked the game and I laid into you, sorry if that made your ass sore to come to the conclusion I am "unhinged", chamberly can wipe it for you seeing as her/his/its head is firmly up your ass. Many in that game agreed with me and sent me PM's to just let it go because you are ignorant, I refused and just carried on to make SHP in usual spot. Even the other team commented on its stupidity, if one nuke was successful then it made it open season as there was no sup spam violation, nukes damaged core as well as wiping out everyone in the supplier which gives them plenty of time to build a shit load of RC's. How the fuck do you not get it?

Your builds alone didn't get me irritated, your blatant ignorance and self centred ego did. Feel free to say what there was that was positive to counter what I have said above. If everyone said they prefer it where you were then I would have bowed down and did it that way, even though it was something I thought to be really poor. That wasn't the case however in that match.

Do your best to trigger any kind of personal decline you wish, that makes you an even bigger cunt and will be a failed effort but go for it if you feel you can. Either way, won't change the fact you code siege around what you want and ignore the community. also wont change how many others agree with that either. you exploit your own bugs and I have said before it wouldn't shock me if you coded something a little extra helpful in there for yourself, no one else could find out and of course you will deny it and call it laughable etc. whether it is true or not.

What's the excuse for ignoring everyone else?....are they also unhinged? This isn't a new thing higor, my opinion of you is shared by many, I just say it without sugar coating it. It is no secret I despise you is it buttercup, I have disliked you for a long time and it is always for the same reason, which is you being self centred on a huge scale. you don't give a fuck about anyone else but yourself and would exploit bugs to gain advantages, I have seen you do it Higor, I even reported it but here you are, still in charge of coding siege.

I like being referred to as unhinged, keep it up.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 05-22-2016 at 11:37 AM.

It doesnt matter how much will you report on lags or game unbalance, it seems like never gonna be fixed
    Weapon and other annoying exploits are simply ignored
    And lags are ofc your isp/pc fault. It must be that everyone have same shit isp and same shit pc if they all get lag at same time, for example when soemone nukes or someone joins server.

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    I have my ways. Wish I had put Chamberly on that list before she became moderator as well, oh well didn't expect people to be dumb enough to make her a moderator, sad times >;'(
    hahaha! This is so true, Cham and J2B are the most useless admins I have ever seen, looks like they couldn't get their admin/mod roster in check.
    P.S: No offence cham, i love you!

Get out ACF.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Dammit im outta popcorn again..

I've said it in various threads. Start posting traffic samples because even though I run these servers, I have a life to live, money to earn, health to look after. I can't sit around my house on a computer 24/7 tending to your lag issues. It doesn't pay my bills.

If you give me a cookie, I will give you cookies back. You post an MTR sample of when lag occurs and I will reverse the trace to see where it is. If it's your ISPs fault. What do you want me to do? Pay them so they don't oversell your connection? Buy better internet. The servers load is below 20% at peak. That's nothing. The bandwidth utilisation is 10% traffic per month on a 1gbps port switch.

Step one: post traffic samples
    Otherwise stop making stupid posts about nothing is done. If you have any memory problems, just remind you that we recently moved data centers not more than 3months ago the only reports were people constantly crying that they have high ping or lag. No one ever wants to post any traffic samples to address the problem but they want a magic fix. Time and hours spent rebuilding servers at my leisure is not free. I could actually be earning some seriously solid money. Now. Three months later. Same complaints, guess what? Same people too. Just verbal crap without anyone willing to open the MTR program and run it for five minutes. But you all expect me to dedicate give days in server rebuilds?

All of you need a reality check. It seriously is getting to the point where MTR or don't bother posting about your lag problems. Because it is not server load related. It is not network related. The only thing left is the client connect and the client PC. I can't fix either of those. So if you're not willing to put the work in to improve your gaming experience, well, you're all shit out of luck.

Greetings.
    Last edited by SAM; 05-23-2016 at 01:13 PM.

My ping looks normal these last 5 days

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Decided to ignore your posts since you've become unhinged, it was pretty damn evident after your erratic/toxic behaviour in that Bathrooms game.
    But you keep coming back on every server related complaint, related or not to the weapon system and your messages (which are very memory-selective) are getting too annoying.

For some reason Freeze has managed to add Severed to his ignore list despite being a moderator but I don't do that kind of thing.
    Keep on hating, spewing wishful thinking, half-truths and insults at everything you don't like.

Since being patient hasn't worked, I might as well trigger you into implosion just for shits and giggles.
    Only quoting cause I don't know how to tag people in post.

I can vouch for you ignoring mine and others opinions on siege. I gave up on persuading you to make siege into something more than glorified sniper arena a long time ago. I had a nasty pm typed to you a few years ago that addressed that and my distaste for your style of play, but I've moved past that. Understand that I don't hate you, but I do hate your gamestyle and have since you first started playing. I played for pride and style, you played for safety and efficiency, that's how I see it. I'm not trying to go off on you since I'm not active these days and don't know how the server plays anymore, but I do want to know one thing. Why would you ignore veteran top players input on ways to improve siege? You're obviously good at coding siege, nobody else has that knowledge that is still active, people that have played a long time and know siege well want to have a say though. It's not an elitist thing either, it's objective that the best players understand the game on a deeper level than most. I want to understand what goes into the decision making for your versions of siege, what is the intended outcome?

Thread Information