User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

To everybody who dont understand what shooting a useless frag can result in.

So many times i see people bitching about people playing abit defansive. Just to day a dutch player whined on me " DM-ing ". most of the time i was on my way out of my base on Aquarium ( the bolt with fishtank ), i got shot in the ass, before the guy grabbed the flag. At the position i was at i was at no real threat to the EFC, and him killing me for that extra frag, resulted in me spawning in his face and killing him. Over and over again. So before you decide to shoot an enemy on the way out of base, right before you grab, make sure you can handle him spawning on you. If you cant dont kill, or dont cry when he kills you. This is by no way a personal rant to the player that did this, but more of a general advice. Think about what you frag, is it really needed? Will the guy spawn in his base, and kill me? Cause the more you kill on your way to grabbing, the more you have to kill with flag. Sometimes you think falsly that some teams has 5D, but you forget that you made sure all 5 of them spawned in their base, before you grabbed. Rather try to avoid killing people that move away from their base, and be prepared to monster your way out with flag on the back Just my 5cent on an issue that most people seem to be annoyed about, that they -themself create.

heh , that's sounded like an afterparty rant , you don't need to explain yourselft to noobs friend

P.S. or maybe it's just me after a few hahha
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

Basically the closer to your flag the enemy is before you kill him, the better.
    Is playing 4O-1D allowed on public servers? Sounds like the best way in unlagged IG servers...
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    heh , that's sounded like an afterparty rant , you don't need to explain yourselft to noobs friend
    No im not ranting Its just a tip to the less experienced players, that seems to not realize the way water flows in an ictf game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Is playing 4O-1D allowed on public servers? Sounds like the best way in unlagged IG servers...
    Defence is allowed. I dont think there are any limits on amount, cause aslong as you are allowed to defence, theoreticly a whole team can defend? Who decides who can, and can not defend?

I always favored dynamic positioning, but that can't be a thing in Instagib because you respawn fully equipped already.

But in NW I used to play this way with a couple of ppl: 1 defender that would switch to attack as soon as an attacker died, and then that attacker would defend until he'd get fully equipped and so on, rotating players and positions.
    Would love to try this at Siege, but alas, in a gametype that rewards brain and strategy the players are very unlikely to engage in coordinated position switching.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Would love to try this at Siege, but alas, in a gametype that rewards brain and strategy the players are very unlikely to engage in coordinated position switching.
    Been there, done that and won a ring in the process, dictating the tempo and going for objectives is very underrated in siege.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    So before you decide to shoot an enemy on the way out of base, right before you grab, make sure you can handle him spawning on you.
    wow, thanks for spilling the beans and ruining my last available bit of strategy :-P

I take great joy of being killed (for no need) while leaving the base, then getting to kill theguy right when he grabs the flag.. it makes me happy

Running away like a lil bitch without killing enemy players as they are on their way out is my strategy on most closed up maps, then hope my team is shit enough to miss them all long enough for me to grab the flag, then run screaming like a little girl and frag everything I can on my way out. gg

Sadly most see frags as fist pumps and man do most players love those fist pumps....

[X][~FLuKE~][X][;112881]fist pumps...
    you're making me horny again

Thread Information