User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Warned for1 backshot

Complained by admin either seagul/seabass whatever nick it was for...wait for it........ 1 (one) backshot, after explaining why i did the one backshot to the warner, and given the the reason being i couldn't seem to hit the person and that the said person "bit" was by the way backshooting all the map don't think he got any warning ( just highlights the inconsistency) I just don't backshooit and am offeneded by the accusation, after all the laming on the servers please post the demo and lets see if i'm a regular bachooter.

It wasn't just one backshot, and you didn't just shoot at "bit", you tried to shoot at the player following him aswell. And yes, I did warn him before I warned you.

So post the other backshots then? and then post your demo of you see if you ever turned and shot anyone before.. and wasn't this demo with less than a minute to go ? I see you didn't take any notice of my reason behind it, like i say inconsistency.

I don't know whether you backshot on other occasions, what I'm saying is you blatantly backshot several times in that clip I just made, and that's why you were warned.
    If you really want to go through my playstyle with a fine toothed comb, here's the demo, have at it: http://www.filedropper.com/ctf-controldate526time173334

Quote Originally Posted by Up2NoGooD View Post
    and wasn't this demo with less than a minute to go ? I see you didn't take any notice of my reason behind it
    Don't really care how much time is left. If I see you blatantly camp and backshoot like that, I'll give a warning, because then I'll assume you're no stranger to breaking the rules.

You still didn't post the other backshots i see. didn't find any then? I'm about as regular rule breaker as you seabass.

Quote Originally Posted by seabass View Post
    I don't know whether you backshot on other occasions, what I'm saying is you blatantly backshot several times in that clip I just made, and that's why you were warned.
    You still didn't post the other backshots i see. didn't find any then? I'm about as regular rule breaker as you seabass.

several?? Stop fabricating, I backshot one person in the whole time i palyed here, and already told you the reason for it "bit" seemed to be warping lagging, just seing if i could hit them stood still. ok i let another couple of shots off. but seriously in the grand scale of laming on the servers you're banging me to rights for that!!! what a a joke. I still say you're inconsistent.

You tried to shoot bit several times in the back, and you tried to shoot the player that followed him. I haven't accused you of doing anything other than that.

What you're saying doesn't make sense to me.
    He wasn't standing still when you were trying to shoot him in the back, so why would that be different than shooting him in the front?

I warned you because of how blatant it was. It wasn't a twitch shot, you made a camp there and shot at players going into our base.
    And too bad if you feel that I'm inconsistent. I can't see everything that you see in each game, so if you've got a complaint against someone, make a demo and post it here in the forums.

Doesn't make sense because you're not willing to hear my reason for it. twitch shot? never said it was, i made a camp there ? i was there seven seconds , hardly camping now was i? , and i meant if i were stood still instead of moving. Get it! See how things can get easily get misconstrued.

A lesson for you my friend, is not to take a snapshot of a single event and assume that a player does this all the time ( no stranger to breaking the rules) that's stereotyping and isn't a good quality, in a moderator of the servers.

Doesn't make sense because you're not willing to hear my reason for it
    I read your reasoning for it, but it still doesn't makes sense to me as I explained in my last post.

twitch shot? never said it was
    Neither did I. In fact, I said the exact opposite.

i made a camp there ? i was there seven seconds , hardly camping now was i? , and i meant if i were stood still instead of moving. Get it! See how things can get easily get misconstrued.
    Then what would you call standing in a corner in mid and shooting at the players that pass you?

A lesson for you my friend, is not to take a snapshot of a single event and assume that a player does this all the time ( no stranger to breaking the rules) that's stereotyping and isn't a good quality, in a moderator of the servers.
    Open the demo, spec me and see what I saw when I came out of our base. I saw a player standing in a corner high and shooting at players trying to enter our base. That doesn't happen by accident. Same with players who chase. In both cases I give out warnings right away, and I'm not treating you any different there.

Thread Information