User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oh dear, read it through again.

1/ reason for me standing still and taking aim at "bit"? answer, I was having difficulty hitting the player in game mode, so i though i would stand still and try hit him, to see if there was lag and warping that i had witnessed during normal gameplay.
    2/ You did in fact say "it wasn't a twitch shot" i never mentioned the word., nor did i say it was a twitch shot?
    3/ Standing on a rampart and aiming at someone going through our base ( who consistently followed me and others and shot me in the back ) that wasn't the reason by the way (see 1.) for SEVEN seconds isn't camping. and as i said before, It was a snapshot of a single event lasting SEVEN seconds of a game that probably lasted 1/2 an hour.?
    4/ I didn't say it was accidental, i told you the reason for it ( see 1) and you still have difficulty understanding it, sorry can't help you with that anymore than i have tried so far.

1. Yes, I understand that this is what you were attempting to accomplish. What I don't get is:
    a. Why would this be any different than shooting him in the front. He was not standing still when you shot at him, and neither was you for the most part.
    b. When you want to perform this 'test', why do you think that you should be exempt from the game rules? If I see blatant rule breaking (which is what I saw), then a warning will be given.
    If you feel singled out, I can tell you right now that this isn't the case. I'm not treating you any different than any other player here. If you decide to 'test' out the hitscan in that way, then you risk getting warned.
    2. The reason I brought up twitch shots was to explain the difference between that and blatantly breaking the rules. Backshots can happen with twitch shots in the heat of the moment, and I don't give warnings for that right away, only if it happens constantly.
    Breaking the rules like you did happens on purpose, and that's why I give warnings on it right away.
    3. I already told you that I warned bit for chasing. That wasn't OK either. I disagree, if you're standing in mid in the corner shooting other players in the back that is camping (only briefly, but still camping).
    4. And it's still against the rules. See 1.

Calm the fuck down girl, its just a warn

If i went to their base i would almost certainly have been shot by other players, hence why i stood out of the way.
    I told you before i don't do that normally and it was a snapshot i don't want to be exempt from the rules just use some common sense seabass and look at the bigger picture or at lease use some discretion.
    @ 3. if you warned everyone who ever did that, then you would have warned everyone who ever came on the server, almost likely yourself too.
    4. Now pull your knickers up and don't get them in a twist again

Quote Originally Posted by Up2NoGooD View Post
    If i went to their base i would almost certainly have been shot by other players, hence why i stood out of the way.
    I don't see how this helps your argument. You were hiding in the corner which I consider camping.

I told you before i don't do that normally and it was a snapshot i don't want to be exempt from the rules just use some common sense seabass and look at the bigger picture or at lease use some discretion.
    I know you don't normally do it, but do you know how many times I've seen players who play clean all of a sudden stop caring about the rules and start breaking them left and right?
    Sorry if you feel singled out, but again, that's not the case. If I don't warn for what you did, other players might take notice and think that what you were doing is OK, and I think we both can agree that we don't want that.

3. if you warned everyone who ever did that, then you would have warned everyone who ever came on the server, almost likely yourself too.
    I only do it when it's allowed (i.e. when an EFC is about to exit the base). That was not the case in this situation.

Look Seabass, camping is when you spend most of the time doing what you saw me do for about 3 of the 6 or 7 second i were there, stood still or chasing the player through most of the map, which, by the way is rampant on the server.
    I do feel slighly annoyed that you have singled out one very small episode. I'm not one of those players who do that, i think alienating players who are, by in large the fairest players the servers is counterproductive.
    I'm glad you have admitted that im not an unfair player, though. so thanks at least for that.

Locked. It was a warning. Jeez.

Thread Information