User Tag List

Thread: This isnt camp?

This isnt camp?

Camp is stay shooting the enemies from a advantageous position right?

Higor built ss/shp and sp outside of base for he and others players "camp" there whole time...
    The SS/SHP recover the life and ammo, while SP makes the enemies stay with 10 hp

This isnt lame, camp, etc? This is the way siege must be played?

Edit: He said that encourages the players dont run to SS/SHP when dying... ironic
    Last edited by HIGH[+]AdRiaN; 05-29-2016 at 08:27 PM.

Boy you should have seen what your team was doing to us 50 minutes before you joined.
    We were simply fighting fire with fire.
    @keiJ
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

doesnt justify building mines or sms on main exits of enemy base specially in maps like simplex or niven, that's just lame.
    Never Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    doesnt justify building mines or sms on main exits of enemy base specially in maps like simplex or niven, that's just lame.
    Guilty as charged.
    I should keep trapping the other team as a punishment for voting Niven, not on other maps. I'm on the wrong here.

Simplex isn't played the way it used to be played. It's becoming shit with that lame trick of building 100 containers and afterwards an invincible SP. geez

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    Simplex isn't played the way it used to be played. It's becoming shit with that lame trick of building 100 containers and afterwards an invincible SP. geez
    this^

Its not 1st time what happened as said by Adrian, but thing is many players do such things as banny said. I dont think its a camp, afterall they shooting from their base side, they are not hiding at any high altitude point which is not hit-able. I would refer this as tactical buildings and strategy of builds, because siege is mostly about tactical builds. If any player not able to kill such builds which giving much advantage to other team then its not fault of builds.
    This is not camping at all if player going back to his 2nd ss/shp.
    Mainly such things happen in highly unbalanced teams where one team gets too much ru to go for such buildings as it costs much ru to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Mainly such things happen in highly unbalanced teams where one team gets too much ru to go for such buildings as it costs much ru to make.
    By minute 10 we had 5 jammers on our door and there was a circlejerk spamming us and killing anything that went near the door. The frag ratio by then was 3/1 against us.
    Then I made the first SC and things started equalizing.
    By minute 20 they were 4 nukes ahead of us because of the kills, they knew better than throw themselves in to certain death and instead kept wiping us out from outside.
    After I denied 3 our of those 4 nukes I got enough RU to make the Super Supplier and start defending our exit.

Unbalanced? Yes, not in our favor though and we had to resort to that, then we got a random chilean aliaser that suddenly got 100 kills more than me by sitting outside their gate like they were doing to us.
    Really, what's up with chilean aliasers all playing the same? I don't even know half these ppl's real nicks, how am I supposed to balance teams?

Last edited by Jst2blond; 05-30-2016 at 12:02 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information