User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1
    Moderator Jst2blond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    France-Alsace
    Posts
    1,607
    Country:

    some were crying

    @|uK|Litr0
    I have seen you few times on combo server and everytime, i have seen you complaining about me because you are considering there is no moderation over there. I remember the time when you were complaining about you and also some others (chilean dudes) being unfairly banned by a devil mod.
    If you have any problem with me or others, as everybody, feel free to post a demo or evidence in appropriate part. It is so childish and irrelevant for |uK| acting like that. You entertain other to start laming and flaming on server. So, stop being a child, post demos, post screenshots, i don't have eyes everywhere!!!! It is funny how you are complaining because i don'tfreely use my ban hammer. Maybe i am not that devil at least
    No more shit like that, you should post here right now >> http://www.unrealkillers.com/forumdi...ts-amp-Appeals
    Thanx

    Mad because we have lost 15-2 ?? Do i have to ban them for that? seriously ?
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/combost...tch&mid=132413

    Last edited by Jst2blond; 05-30-2016 at 05:54 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

  2. #2
    Administrator SAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,263
    Country:
    ??? What's going on here? He's a new member...

  3. #3
    Moderator Jst2blond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    France-Alsace
    Posts
    1,607
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    ??? What's going on here? He's a new member...
    That s why i am looking for more maturity and behaviour.
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 05-31-2016 at 11:22 AM.

  4. #4
    Whicked Sick UNrealshots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,729
    seems to me we have some issues with Litro. someone may need to have a chat with him about some things!

    =GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist = =GU saDM I Semi Finalist= =GU I PBR Quarter Finalist= =GU II roflnation Winner= =GU III \\cG Semi Finalist= =GU IV \\'. Finalist= =GU V iB. Winner= =OW I iCTF Finalist= =ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=

  5. #5
    |uK|Litr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    52
    Pls @Moskva!

    Ok, para explicarme mejor lo escribir en mi idioma. Es frustrante entrar al servidor de ComboGib todos los das y ver a gente que lo nico que hace es hacer combos a los respawn.
    Lo mas gracioso es entrar y ver que el admin en vez de hacer algo al respecto se pone a hacer spawnkill al igual que el resto, osea, es mejor hacer vista gorda que hacer algo al respecto.
    Hoy incluso, entre a jugar con el tag de |uK| al servidor de Insta y Nordog me lo quito porque dijo que yo estaba haciendo DM, dijo eso pese a que estaba atacando y defendiendo al mismo tiempo
    los que me han visto jugar saben que yo no campeo, me dedico a jugar CTF que es lo que me gusta. Lamentablemente por jugadores como ellos no dan ganas de entrar a estos servidores.
    En el siege es lo mismo, recuerdo hace aos atrs, no se podia campear, porque uno era baneado de inmediato. Hoy todos campean, todos hacen spawnkill y nadie hace nada. Eso claro ayuda para mantener la comunidad activa,
    pero aleja a viejos jugadores como yo que queremos pasar un buen rato jugando unreal.

    Ahora bien, si ahora es legal hacer spawnkill o campear yo podra hacerlo fcilmente, pero les aseguro que no podran siquiera hacer respawn. Porque ese estilo de juego es mediocre y vago, para jugadores del montn.
    Y a mi no me gusta jugar como el montn.

    Espero que con ello te quede claro @Jst2blond porqu reclamo tanto tu capacidad de admin en ese server... ahora si todo lo que dije anteriormente est permitido, me disculpo por lo que dije y no lo volver a hacer.


    Saludos!

  6. #6
    Morgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    3
    Country:
    Recordar Litro que en este server, defender un mapa abierto de insta (w00t, fragwhore, pictureperfect, etc) es campear. Recuerdo haberte visto varias veces terminar alguno de esos mapas con 0 grabs, que en esta situacin puede ser parte del problema. Recordar adems que para decir que atacaste tienes que tener grabs, no basta con ir a la otra base a matar y cubrir (no siempre, al menos). En general, si vas a atacar: grabbea harto, y si vas a defender, que se note en los flagkills (y no defender mapas abiertos!). Aprend eso hace un tiempo y nunca he tenido problemas. Saludos.

    Edit: y el spawnkill de los noobs varios que se meten, hay que aprender a vivir con eso xD
    Last edited by Morgan; 05-31-2016 at 05:17 PM.

  7. #7
    Moderator Jst2blond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    France-Alsace
    Posts
    1,607
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Litr0 View Post
    Pls @Moskva!

    Ok, para explicarme mejor lo escribir en mi idioma. Es frustrante entrar al servidor de ComboGib todos los das y ver a gente que lo nico que hace es hacer combos a los respawn.
    Lo mas gracioso es entrar y ver que el admin en vez de hacer algo al respecto se pone a hacer spawnkill al igual que el resto, osea, es mejor hacer vista gorda que hacer algo al respecto.
    Hoy incluso, entre a jugar con el tag de |uK| al servidor de Insta y Nordog me lo quito porque dijo que yo estaba haciendo DM, dijo eso pese a que estaba atacando y defendiendo al mismo tiempo
    los que me han visto jugar saben que yo no campeo, me dedico a jugar CTF que es lo que me gusta. Lamentablemente por jugadores como ellos no dan ganas de entrar a estos servidores.
    En el siege es lo mismo, recuerdo hace aos atrs, no se podia campear, porque uno era baneado de inmediato. Hoy todos campean, todos hacen spawnkill y nadie hace nada. Eso claro ayuda para mantener la comunidad activa,
    pero aleja a viejos jugadores como yo que queremos pasar un buen rato jugando unreal.

    Ahora bien, si ahora es legal hacer spawnkill o campear yo podra hacerlo fcilmente, pero les aseguro que no podran siquiera hacer respawn. Porque ese estilo de juego es mediocre y vago, para jugadores del montn.
    Y a mi no me gusta jugar como el montn.

    Espero que con ello te quede claro @Jst2blond porqu reclamo tanto tu capacidad de admin en ese server... ahora si todo lo que dije anteriormente est permitido, me disculpo por lo que dije y no lo volver a hacer.


    Saludos!
    You are able to speak in english on server and even if i understand spanish, please make an effort here.
    I haven't talked about you laming, camping and so on, i am talking about you trying to entertain bad behaviour on server. I don't really understand the way you are trying to attract my attention by telling " No admin here, camp lame as you want ...."
    For the record and to refresh your memory : yes camping, standing and spamming combo, laming and Dming isn't allowed BUT don't mix up that with Def while you are trying to cover your FC. IF no FC : it s forbidden.
    Then, there are difference between Def on small map as Andaction, Frgawhore and wootalike and other ones. I am considering that "def" ( staying in a corner spamming)on Andaction for example is entirely lame.
    So, stop saying that we (mod/admins) weren't do anything against lamers/campers. I think i have enough thread here and there to proove that i have banned some guys around and always with evidence even if they thought it was unfair.
    Strange thing is that it is always bad when i have banned you or your mates in the past and now you are asking to ban guys because they have beaten us severely ???
    I have demo if needed but it is a waste of time....
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 05-31-2016 at 06:17 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

  8. #8
    The Big Ticket Moskva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Siege Hall of Fame
    Posts
    2,348
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Litr0 View Post
    Ok, para explicarme mejor lo escribir en mi idioma. Es frustrante entrar al servidor de ComboGib todos los das y ver a gente que lo nico que hace es hacer combos a los respawn.
    Lo mas gracioso es entrar y ver que el admin en vez de hacer algo al respecto se pone a hacer spawnkill al igual que el resto, osea, es mejor hacer vista gorda que hacer algo al respecto.
    Hoy incluso, entre a jugar con el tag de |uK| al servidor de Insta y Nordog me lo quito porque dijo que yo estaba haciendo DM, dijo eso pese a que estaba atacando y defendiendo al mismo tiempo
    los que me han visto jugar saben que yo no campeo, me dedico a jugar CTF que es lo que me gusta. Lamentablemente por jugadores como ellos no dan ganas de entrar a estos servidores.
    En el siege es lo mismo, recuerdo hace aos atrs, no se podia campear, porque uno era baneado de inmediato. Hoy todos campean, todos hacen spawnkill y nadie hace nada. Eso claro ayuda para mantener la comunidad activa,
    pero aleja a viejos jugadores como yo que queremos pasar un buen rato jugando unreal.

    Ahora bien, si ahora es legal hacer spawnkill o campear yo podra hacerlo fcilmente, pero les aseguro que no podran siquiera hacer respawn. Porque ese estilo de juego es mediocre y vago, para jugadores del montn.
    Y a mi no me gusta jugar como el montn.

    Espero que con ello te quede claro @Jst2blond porqu reclamo tanto tu capacidad de admin en ese server... ahora si todo lo que dije anteriormente est permitido, me disculpo por lo que dije y no lo volver a hacer.


    Saludos!
    It's frustrating to get into the Combo server and see people that all they do is spawnkill.
    Funniest thing is going in and watching the admin that instead of doing something about it, starts spawnkilling just like the rest, so it's easier to overlook the whole thing than stopping it.
    Even today I came in to play with my |uK| tag in the insta server and Nordog took it away because he said I was DMing, he said that despite the fact that I was attacking and defending at the same time.
    The ones that have seen me play know that I don't camp, I'd rather play CTF which is what I enjoy, sadly because of players like that I don't feel like playing in the servers.
    Siege is about the same thing, I'd remember a few years ago, you couldn't camp, because you would be banned immediatly. Now everyone camps, everyone spawnkills and nobody does anything. Of course that helps keeping the community active, but it takes away from old players like me that wanna have a good time playing UT.

    That said, if spawnkilling and camping is legal now I could easily do it, but I assure you that you wouldn't like that, because that gamestyle is mediocre, for mediocre people, and I don't like to play like mediocre people.

    I hope that clears it up jst on why I complain so much about your ability to admin the server, now if everything I said before is allowed, I'm sorry for what I said and won't do it again.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

  9. #9
    Moderator Jst2blond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    France-Alsace
    Posts
    1,607
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    Recordar Litro que en este server, defender un mapa abierto de insta (w00t, fragwhore, pictureperfect, etc) es campear. Recuerdo haberte visto varias veces terminar alguno de esos mapas con 0 grabs, que en esta situacin puede ser parte del problema. Recordar adems que para decir que atacaste tienes que tener grabs, no basta con ir a la otra base a matar y cubrir (no siempre, al menos). En general, si vas a atacar: grabbea harto, y si vas a defender, que se note en los flagkills (y no defender mapas abiertos!). Aprend eso hace un tiempo y nunca he tenido problemas. Saludos.

    Edit: y el spawnkill de los noobs varios que se meten, hay que aprender a vivir con eso xD
    Nicely said !!!
    I appreciate and you are complety right. GG
    @|uK|Litr0
    Who was the lamer ? Give me his name and i will post demo if others wanna check it
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/combost...tch&mid=132413

    Demo
    http://www.filedropper.com/ctf-w00ta...05-30-22-14-35
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 05-31-2016 at 06:32 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

  10. #10
    Godlike Shiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    in your heart ❤
    Posts
    867
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    and now you are asking to ban guys because they have beaten us severely ???
    he never said that....

    *sigh*
    Imo we know you been doing your work with almost every fag that break the rules and that's cool, but there's times were you are on or any other admin are on and shit happens but no ones do shit , and you say, post ss or demo and shit but thats not our job right? :/ , and about nordog case, dunno what happened for your head in that moment dog, everyone was like *???????????????*
    Last edited by Shiro; 05-31-2016 at 08:19 PM. Reason: because i can
    Never Lucky.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •