Tired of this guy

User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Tired of this guy

i guess im not the only one who is already tired of this guy getting banned and never learning his lesson (yeah killerspeed boiz) fucken guy been banned 3 or 2 times already sill playing same style camping mid spawn and shiet, alright he's nuking now but yeah, keeps timing mid spawns and building shit tons of stuff to not get kill, he even go afk waiting for mid then go for it. @utbusta pls
    Never Lucky.

If you can kill him, he'll probably give like 250 RU (600 or more if his eff is above 85).
    Get a mine bind and put it on mid spawn if your team happens to be there, you won't get the extra RU but someone else on the team will when he gets killed by normal means after that.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna brainstorm a bind...
    Let's see if this works:

M=selectbuild mine|buildit|onrelease setmode 0 0|onrelease buildit|onrelease buildit|onrelease buildit
    brb lol

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

man its not i cant kill him , its about breaking the rules, he already got banned for it #no #laming! , i cant easily kill this idiot but its annoying af running around with trans and shit...
    Never Lucky.

agreed with beast. trying to kill that guy is just a waste of time because all he does is make speed+belt+shield+boots+trans to run around mid and once he picks up the midspawn he immediately runs to his base like a coward. tired of this shit gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    If you can kill him, he'll probably give like 250 RU (600 or more if his eff is above 85).
    Get a mine bind and put it on mid spawn if your team happens to be there, you won't get the extra RU but someone else on the team will when he gets killed by normal means after that.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna brainstorm a bind...
    Let's see if this works:

M=selectbuild mine|buildit|onrelease setmode 0 0|onrelease buildit|onrelease buildit|onrelease buildit
    brb lol

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit
    Can......Worms.....EVERYWHERE!!!...

Gonna go edit my binds nao.....

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Holy shit
    I'm gonna keel you. :P

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Same as most of other players does (on certain maps), ban them all too then.

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

Many players that do similar stuff, not team players but always begging for RU. They sit back in base until they get enough RU to build either nukes or jetpack, shield, speed etc. Totally useless IMHO. Then they typically talk shit because they do nothing but nuke and take mid items. Anyone who plays similar to this is going to get nothing but points, nukes etc. If they don't sit in base, they hide on the sides of some larger maps and snipe people or spam any exposed builds. Lame as fuck. I will up the demo but everyone already knows his type of game play style.

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    agreed with beast. trying to kill that guy is just a waste of time because all he does is make speed+belt+shield+boots+trans to run around mid and once he picks up the midspawn he immediately runs to his base like a coward. tired of this shit gameplay
    TRUE

Agree. Lamers like him must be perma banned if not spot with this behavior.
    Last edited by HIGH[+]AdRiaN; 06-03-2016 at 01:01 PM.

Thread Information