User Tag List

Thread: Banned -- WTF??

Banned -- WTF??

Was playing on UK server pretty much ALL DAY... at no point in time was i breaking any rules, nor was I warned... that being said - I was banned with the reason being "spawn camping ALWAYS" -- i wish i had a demo to show, but im not sure how i'm spawn camping when i spend most of my time on my teams side of the map playing D -- ANDDDD the particular game i got kicked from, i was running flags AND playing D --- can someone shed some light on this?? And just for the record, I play on all of your guys servers pretty much on a daily basis... I've never received so much as a warning, IF I had, I'd of heeded it... Just trying to understand the what and why and see if theres anything that can be done to lift this... Like.. maybe a warning? Thankssss

-51.noLimiT!
    Last edited by noLimiT; 06-14-2016 at 01:01 PM.

Please post a screenshot of the ban message. :P

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

sorry chamberly, i exited without a screen... but it said "BANNED FOR SPAWN CAMPING ALWAYS"

- - - Updated - - -

ScReaM: you are unbaned
    ScReaM: i pushed on the wrong guy

----------thanks @ScReaM -- nice to see someone not only own up to a mistake, but make it right, and quickly --- and thanks @Chamberly for the quick reply

Thread Information