Kick with what reason

User Tag List

Kick with what reason

Hello

I just played on your IG server 185.107.96.18:7777 and I was kicked from game with idk what reason I think by R$A|B|aZe also I had any warning.

I'm playing on UK servers mainly combo since few years and never before I was kick/ban, so please explain me what happen.

Thanks and I'm waiting on answer...
    Last edited by MIKOLAJ; 06-15-2016 at 01:21 PM.
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/signaturepic/sigpic4814_1.gif

You were probably banned for making the teams uneven with how bad you were playing.

hehe hello A3 you know me well and you know my game style so as I said I don;t know why I was kicked, this is big shock for me

Quote Originally Posted by MIKOLAJ View Post
    hehe hello A3 you know me well and you know my game style so as I said I don;t know why I was kicked, this is big shock for me
    If it was blaze, you probably have to wait to he comes online to explain.

I will let him know u made a post.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    If it was blaze, you probably have to wait to he comes online to explain.

I will let him know u made a post.
    Thx fleecey maybe 3 matches is not a big case but I want explanation- WHY. As I said i'm playing on UK servers since few years and it never happen but I'm playing all the time with same style.

p.s I want add printscreen from my console when I was ban but idk how add here attachment- if this will help I can send you fleecey by FB just let me know if you need this.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Okay explanation:

I came into the game with around 8 minutes left it was the woot map where the bases are side by side seperated by glass and boosters to a wooden deck as mid point.

Every time you came with the booster from base you were stopping in mid to pick people off that were trying to get into your base. Now i get that you're at mid and frags wil happen and thats fine but dont stay at mid and not expect to get noticed by me.

Secondly several times when you bounced out of your base and myself or one of my teammates were bouncing into yours you are at mid at this point where obviously you wanted to attack? You decided to turn back around and backshoot people that were going towards your base.

Lastly you did this once as well after I had warned you to stop backshooting, you crouched by the glass on your side of the base at mid looking for frags on people coming around the corner. That basically did it for me.

All I'm going to say is if you want to frag then defend and defend in base dont go to mid frag people then make off as if you wanted to attack. Not long ago nordog posted about fragging smartly its obvious you didnt read it but basically by you fragging in mid all you're doing is making it harder for your teams attackers to get the enemy flag out of their base as wel as our teammates dying to newly spawned enemies before they've even got near to the flag.

I hope that explains why you were warned then banned, and hopefully you now understand that fragging mid on a map that has a midpoint negatively affects your teams chances of capping!

Also wanted to add that backshooting can start to create clusterfucks of games where everyone starts to do it then you end up with a shit game which no one enjoys..
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 06-17-2016 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    Okay explanation:

I came into the game with around 8 minutes left it was the woot map where the bases are side by side seperated by glass and boosters to a wooden deck as mid point.

Every time you came with the booster from base you were stopping in mid to pick people off that were trying to get into your base. Now i get that you're at mid and frags wil happen and thats fine but dont stay at mid and not expect to get noticed by me.

Secondly several times when you bounced out of your base and myself or one of my teammates were bouncing into yours you are at mid at this point where obviously you wanted to attack? You decided to turn back around and backshoot people that were going towards your base.

Lastly you did this once as well after I had warned you to stop backshooting, you crouched by the glass on your side of the base at mid looking for frags on people coming around the corner. That basically did it for me.

All I'm going to say is if you want to frag then defend and defend in base dont go to mid frag people then make off as if you wanted to attack. Not long ago nordog posted about fragging smartly its obvious you didnt read it but basically by you fragging in mid all you're doing is making it harder for your teams attackers to get the enemy flag out of their base as wel as our teammates dying to newly spawned enemies before they've even got near to the flag.

I hope that explains why you were warned then banned, and hopefully you now understand that fragging mid on a map that has a midpoint negatively affects your teams chances of capping!

Also wanted to add that backshooting can start to create clusterfucks of games where everyone starts to do it then you end up with a shit game which no one enjoys..
    Thanks for answer, well I didn't saw rule about what you wrote, also I didn't saw window on my screen with warning- this admin should do first because many people also me don't read top left chat during game(if you have any proofs of breaking rules by me please post it here),I'm flagcarrier I grab flag many times and had few caps and I;m never camping more then 30 sec so your accusations are abuse in my opinion. Also I had no idea that I'm doing something wrong, I'm E-201 admin and I think that you were just angry of losing but that is my opinion. I thought jst2blond~ is strict admin but for me she was always fair, you sadly abuse your admin powers but of course it's your server you are admin so you can do what you want... but remember that kind of unfair behaviours discourage from your server normal and good players.
    But I wish you all the best, hope see you in the game
    (sorry for my bad english )

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    you're entitled to your opinion, I dont see why I should remind regular players who hardly get in trouble of rules

Thread Information