Admin (Higor?) acting badly again. - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    There should be new rule for siege imo: If majority of TEAM wants some stuff being removed and there are reasons for that which are be explained, it should be removed. And for people who not respond their vote counts as Yes.

There too many matches where you trying to build good base, but someone (herq for example) starting building conts + sp + ff + other stuff right in middle of map.
    Last edited by skaarj_dulog; 06-23-2016 at 09:48 AM.

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

i just wait till it dies. and make it where i want.

it was just a rageban... lol

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Honestly Higor, I have seen you removing others stuff before that you don't like and even if you ask and they don't want to.. you can't remove it.

Maybe his buildings are shit, but we had this discussion before, we don't remove stuff..

Yea, if someone comes on.. barely played and make random buildings here and there you can remove. But for 1shot who have played the game he can build. I don't agree certain times with him but I don't remove it.
    Fact is Fleecy my defenses have improved a lot since I started (learned) and some still copy my techniques to great effect. Despite the smoke and mirrors Higor throws out, the best defensive builds are the ones you don't have to move or "adapt". Build it once, build it right, weigh the advatages and disadvantages, and suck it up. Using a SC to block two points of entry is efficient and smart. There is only one FF, use it to block the common (large) main entry and use SS to block the smaller entrances. Mini shields are useless! They are easily destroyed.
    Those that really understand the complexities of the game know what I am saying, the rest are just partisan against certain players. You know who you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by skaarj_dulog View Post
    There should be new rule for siege imo: If majority of TEAM wants some stuff being removed and there are reasons for that which are be explained, it should be removed. And for people who not respond their vote counts as Yes.

There too many matches where you trying to build good base, but someone (herq for example) starting building conts + sp + ff + other stuff right in middle of map.
    Sure, some people (new) build stupid. I have no problem removing stupid builds. But this instance is not one of those.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    1shot1kill always make shit builds and acts like a bitch if someone remove them.
    You don't know what you are talking about! Probably just mad because I kill you all the time. Lol
    Last edited by 1Shot1Kill; 06-24-2016 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post

You don't know what you are talking about! Probably just mad because I kill you all the time. Lol
    LOL
    yes, you kill me all time, you are so pro =(

You know what im talking about, you always make shit builds, and if anyone that is trying help whole team remove ur shit, you always start removing every build from this guy. You suck, play for your team, not for you. noooob

LOL
    yes, you kill me all time, you are so pro =(

You know what im talking about, you always make shit builds, and if anyone that is trying help whole team remove ur shit, you always start removing every build from this guy. You suck, play for your team, not for you. noooob
    I did not make the no remove rule, but I do abide by it. Play by the rules.
    So if you remove my builds it is because you are a team player but if I retaliate and remove your builds I am a noob? Lol. And I do not remove all of anyones builds, never have. You are like Higor, do as I say not as I do. Your name calling shows your charactor. And everyone should have a chance to contribute the way they want as long as it is not some crazy shit. My builds are not crazy. I am not the only one complaining about Higor's abuses....and you are just defending an indefensible position which makes you as wrong as he.

My builds are not crazy.
    Man, i love to play against you, because you always make leeches that give me 100+ RU by rocket spam. If I nuke ur leech i get 3k+ RU.
    Last edited by HIGH[+]AdRiaN; 06-24-2016 at 05:21 PM.

I hate if someone on my team like 1shot build a SC or FF useless place or making leech conts, sps and other shit...

He make the SC or FF where he want, i never see him making the first SS or SHP, just keep hes RU to make SC or the FF

1shot and kermit top shit builders ever

(You kill noob Adrian all the time, and Higor cant build lol nice)
    Last edited by Stormy; 06-24-2016 at 01:47 PM.

Man, i love to play against you, because you always make leeches that give me 100+ RU by rocket spam. If I nuke ur leech i get 3k+ RU.
    News flash, everyone builds leeches. It is unavoidable. The only people that complain something is a leech are ones removing builds to make their own leech.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I hate if someone on my team like 1shot build a SC or FF useless place or making leech conts, sps and other shit...

He make the SC or FF where he want, i never see him making the first SS or SHP, just keep hes RU to make SC or the FF

1shot and kermit top shit builders ever

(You kill noob Adrian all the time, and Higor cant build lol nice)
    Another BS post based on no facts at all. People still use my SC/SM defense in the Alevria (spelling) maps. I was the one who started to put containers on the ramp with FF in Black River....tele inside. I recall I took a lot of flack for both those builds by the usual "leech experts" now everyone does it. If no one is allowed to experiment with new builds because Higor is always removing them than how are we supposed to see what works and what does not?

Those that really understand the complexities of the game know what I am saying

Bro, many games you've been the best saboteur I could ever hope to have on the opposite team. I've probably collected tens of thousands of RU from your buildings up to this point.

The only time some of your building "strategies" ever work are when you either camp your buildings in a narrow map (or just spam mines) or have an overwhelming number of good fraggers on your team to back them up. The difference between your building and Higor's building is like comparing a kid's Lego collection to da Vinci.

Now, to be fair there are times when you do it properly. The trouble is that when you fuck up you're just as immune to criticism as you say Higor is. The difference is that Higor has the results to show for it.

Thread Information