User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Admin (Higor?) acting badly again.

So we are playing McSwartzy and I make a SC and some one named ABRO...something tells me he can remake it better. Yeah right. So I ignore him... Then I make a SS in the water tunnel near top to protect the SM I made and this same guy (Higor?) removes it and makes a FF above. Now I personally would have placed the FF in the main tunnel but OK, whatever. But what gets my ire is when my stuff is removed without asking. So I remove his FF. I figure he will see how it feels. Next thing I know I am booted from the game. If that is not admin abuse I don't know what is. Tired of know it alls who have admin privileges booting players because they can't get their way. And how much you want to bet he removed my SC after the ban?
    Don't like someones build, claim it is leech and remove it then boot the player. How nice!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...2_12-19-51.dem

And your team won. Can't complain? Too many antifun!

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Pay attention to the chat and you'll see at least 3 players plotting a nice way of beating a far stronger team through "building tactics"... only for you to completely cancer the game with a SC that's not healing anything,1500 RU gone on a SS that's not stopping the 6 packs from hitting the super protector, and removing glitched FF.
    So I make a ForceField that doesn't take rocket damage due to the way it's located and covers a far wider area, making said SS meaningless(again, if you read the chat you could have seen the explanation there).

PS: Renegade removed a second glitched FF on the middle of the map shielding a ceiling super protector (that could only be taken down with two consecutive nukes), also got booted for that game.

Result?
    100% ownership of mid against Novak, Partizan, Indian Sniper #3 (spoiled brats), ws Killer, and a late joined Camilo. (we had yeehaw, beat.mox and me as top players) and easy pre-overtime win.
    I don't regret booting you, even if it gets me an admin abuse ban.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    And your team won. Can't complain? Too many antifun!
    Stupid observation! I can, and did complain!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Pay attention to the chat and you'll see at least 3 players plotting a nice way of beating a far stronger team through "building tactics"... only for you to completely cancer the game with a SC that's not healing anything,1500 RU gone on a SS that's not stopping the 6 packs from hitting the super protector, and removing glitched FF.
    So I make a ForceField that doesn't take rocket damage due to the way it's located and covers a far wider area, making said SS meaningless(again, if you read the chat you could have seen the explanation there).

PS: Renegade removed a second glitched FF on the middle of the map shielding a ceiling super protector (that could only be taken down with two consecutive nukes), also got booted for that game.

Result?
    100% ownership of mid against Novak, Partizan, Indian Sniper #3 (spoiled brats), ws Killer, and a late joined Camilo. (we had yeehaw, beat.mox and me as top players) and easy pre-overtime win.
    I don't regret booting you, even if it gets me an admin abuse ban.
    BS! The SC was in range of the water tunnel (SS) and the basement protecting both! But then, you know that, so why did you say what you said? Only reason I can think of is to justify your bad behavior and rule breaking ways. None of the rest of what you said means a thing. The only thing that matters is you using your admin kick ability to taylor the game the way you want and get rid of those that may have a different (better) way.
    Of course you don't regret it, because you are an arrogant ass!

Yet I didn't remove your SC until it was really needed (about 15 minutes after the kick) to completely block the water entrance, I would have moved it later anyways after mid was completely secured.
    It's the FF removal that ticks me off, the SS is completely unnecessary when you have a bigger build (with a 66% leech factor) that's not taking rocket/nuke damage from direct impacts.
    And the front ramp FF is 100% useless if you own mid, nobody ever crossed that ramp after we secured it (after moving the FF to mid high).

Let's see, we're playing against a better team in an extremely shitty map and Yeehaw and I want to tryhard, seeing the result of the game I still say it was well damn worth it.
    If your gameplay adapts to the team/plan the games could get a lot better.

EDIT:
    That SC had 3 locations in total, according to how we were controlling mid. Slowly pushing it outside of the base until completely sealing off the water entrance with 15 containers behind it (unleechable).
    Last edited by Higor; 06-22-2016 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Yet I didn't remove your SC until it was really needed (about 15 minutes after the kick) to completely block the water entrance, I would have moved it later anyways after mid was completely secured.
    It's the FF removal that ticks me off, the SS is completely unnecessary when you have a bigger build (with a 66% leech factor) that's not taking rocket/nuke damage from direct impacts.
    And the front ramp FF is 100% useless if you own mid, nobody ever crossed that ramp after we secured it (after moving the FF to mid high).

Let's see, we're playing against a better team in an extremely shitty map and Yeehaw and I want to tryhard, seeing the result of the game I still say it was well damn worth it.
    If your gameplay adapts to the team/plan the games could get a lot better.

EDIT:
    That SC had 3 locations in total, according to how we were controlling mid. Slowly pushing it outside of the base until completely sealing off the water entrance with 15 containers behind it (unleechable).
    There are plenty times I do not agree with other team mates builds. But I do not remove them and make excuses as to why. The only difference between you and me is that you can kick someone when you disagree with their build and then have your own way. There are rules that apparently you do not have to follow. You must know the Clintons or something.
    Fact is you did remove my SC, as I knew you would because that is the whole reason you kicked me, to make the build like you wanted. And since you kicked me, you got the RU for the SC. Nice system you have there.
    Last edited by 1Shot1Kill; 06-22-2016 at 10:58 PM.

1shot1kill always make shit builds and acts like a bitch if someone remove them.

What bothers me is that some ppl interpret that rule as being able to completely lock a building you can only have one/two of a kind for the rest of the game and prevent the team from making necessary adjustments.
    The reason that map went so well is because at least half the team was actively building/upgrading the leeches as well as the Super Containers.
    Still for a second time, the SC isn't the reason I kicked you, I just don't want to go thru that remove/build/remove/build/remove process with the SS/FF and lose 10 minutes of a really good game when I can cut the crap instantly and reboot on the next game.

BTW it would take me 35k RU alone to build and upgrade 40 containers, 1 Super Container, 1 ForceField, 6 Super Protectors and all the mid mines; you think I did it alone?
    Avoid ignoring your team and you'll find that your games will tremendously improve.

Hmmnnnn......... Seems like this guy doesn't like improvise.

If I'm not wrong, ego is bad thing?

LoL!!!

Honestly Higor, I have seen you removing others stuff before that you don't like and even if you ask and they don't want to.. you can't remove it.

Maybe his buildings are shit, but we had this discussion before, we don't remove stuff..

Yea, if someone comes on.. barely played and make random buildings here and there you can remove. But for 1shot who have played the game he can build. I don't agree certain times with him but I don't remove it.

Thread Information