User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38
  1. #21
    Unstoppable audiosonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    730
    ="text-align:left"> Country:
    You made a similar thread a year ago lmao http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...on-being-taken!

    Also there's a few handpicked people who override the server rules regarding removing, you know who you are.

    General rule is if you gonna get petty over a build that gets removed and instantly replaced, where the placement of said building is indifferent, you might have some tiny guy problems. If they replace your super container fuck em, you get RU back so you can build that precious nuke and faceplant the wall, just go for it.

  2. #22
    Killing Spree 1Shot1Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    169
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post


    Bro, many games you've been the best saboteur I could ever hope to have on the opposite team. I've probably collected tens of thousands of RU from your buildings up to this point.

    The only time some of your building "strategies" ever work are when you either camp your buildings in a narrow map (or just spam mines) or have an overwhelming number of good fraggers on your team to back them up. The difference between your building and Higor's building is like comparing a kid's Lego collection to da Vinci.

    Now, to be fair there are times when you do it properly. The trouble is that when you fuck up you're just as immune to criticism as you say Higor is. The difference is that Higor has the results to show for it.
    Defense only takes you so far, without good nukers no defense will result in a win. But that is true for Higor's defenses or anyone else. I too have gotten a lot of ru from Higors and your defenses, especially in the Blue November maps. But I don't go around bitching about it like you guys do. Nor do I remove those two SC's in the tunnel because the other team is getting max ru with every nuke or just banging away at it with the scatter gun.
    Thanks for that btw, keep making those builds, can't remember how many times we destroyed those sc's and FF's because they were built so far outside the base they could not be defended. Spam mines work. Only offensive nukers call mnes spam. Lol.
    You are wrong, the difference is that Higor removes when he disagrees, I don't. The other difference is play with the same name so people know who I am, Higor does not and I never know who he is....

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    You made a similar thread a year ago lmao http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...on-being-taken!

    Also there's a few handpicked people who override the server rules regarding removing, you know who you are.

    General rule is if you gonna get petty over a build that gets removed and instantly replaced, where the placement of said building is indifferent, you might have some tiny guy problems. If they replace your super container fuck em, you get RU back so you can build that precious nuke and faceplant the wall, just go for it.
    What's the point in playing if you can't do things the way you want? Really? What's the point? No testing, no trial and error, just do what Higor or Scrouge tell you or get banned. Sounds like fun. You are an idiot.

  3. #23
    Whicked Sick HIGH[+]AdRiaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post

    Bro, many games you've been the best saboteur I could ever hope to have on the opposite team. I've probably collected tens of thousands of RU from your buildings up to this point.

    The only time some of your building "strategies" ever work are when you either camp your buildings in a narrow map (or just spam mines) or have an overwhelming number of good fraggers on your team to back them up. The difference between your building and Higor's building is like comparing a kid's Lego collection to da Vinci.

    Now, to be fair there are times when you do it properly. The trouble is that when you fuck up you're just as immune to criticism as you say Higor is. The difference is that Higor has the results to show for it.
    He cant agree that he is noob and just fuck his team all the times he get the constructor.

    I wonder how many times I needed to remove his conts in face, because the enemy team could spam it from mid, and after fix his shit, he removed my conts for build back on his way. This guy is pathetic, ppl like him should up the team mates instead give ru for enemy team. Even I prefer upgrade Higor than build the defenses by myself, because i know he is much better than me in this point (some times lamer --' )

    1shot1kill is a noob player full of ego. This combination is disastrous.
    Last edited by HIGH[+]AdRiaN; 06-25-2016 at 02:18 PM.

  4. #24
    Killing Spree 1Shot1Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    169
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post


    Bro, many games you've been the best saboteur I could ever hope to have on the opposite team. I've probably collected tens of thousands of RU from your buildings up to this point.
    Really? Name a particular map and build that was a major leech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge
    The only time some of your building "strategies" ever work are when you either camp your buildings in a narrow map (or just spam mines) or have an overwhelming number of good fraggers on your team to back them up. The difference between your building and Higor's building is like comparing a kid's Lego collection to da Vinci.
    My building strategies are not much different than anybody elses and they do work. So lets take the FF Higor built in the water tunnel. Ok, it blocked the tunnel. Great, but that leaves the main entrace unprotected and it leaves the backdoor basement open. Point is, there is more than one way to build. My placement of that SC made it hidden from leech and it replentished both the SS in the water along with blocking the basement entrance which would have been built out to stop nukes. BTW, if you watch the demo it did stop a nuke fired from the basement. Had Higor cared, he would have seen what I was doing and placed the FF lower by the main tunnel. But he is not a team player, he is a player that does it his way and then bans all who disagree. I would rather lose the game than play with someone that demands his team mates to be drones.

    Quote Originally Posted by scourge
    Now, to be fair there are times when you do it properly. The trouble is that when you fuck up you're just as immune to criticism as you say Higor is. The difference is that Higor has the results to show for it.
    If by criticism you mean removing my builds then yes, I am immune to them. No, the difference is Higor has admin removal priveleges and uses them to get his way.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    He cant agree that he is noob and just fuck his team all the times he get the constructor.

    I wonder how many times I needed to remove his conts in face, because the enemy team could spam it from mid, and after fix his shit, he removed my conts for build back on his way. This guy is pathetic, ppl like him should up the team mates instead give ru for enemy team. Even I prefer upgrade Higor than build the defenses by myself, because i know he is much better than me in this point (some times lamer --' )

    1shot1kill is a noob player full of ego. This combination is disastrous.
    This just shows how stupid you are, there is no where you can place those first two containers by the entrace of Face where they can't be spammed from mid or even in the opposite tower. The razor bounces off the wall into the containers and btw I never built the containers so they could be seen from mid, that is just more BS. I rememmber how you removed my two containers a while back just put two more literally a millimeter back, virtually in the same place. You threw a hissy fit when I put mine back...lol. Child.

  5. #25
    Dominating DANGERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    439
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    Really? Name a particular map and build that was a major leech?
    evry single map, except aleria.
    i love your build on bluevember, making a platform in tunnel so they can shoot it and ur team cant go in the tunnel. Man its so smart, should teach it to the new players!!! omg i wish i was that good as you 1build1leech my man. i really really enjoy reading your posts, it always makes me think about why are we so bad and ur so good omg if the pug comes back please join, I like the players with 3% eff in my team (its my fav number)!!

  6. #26
    Whicked Sick 'Zac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,068
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by DANGERBOY View Post
    evry single map, except aleria.
    i love your build on bluevember, making a platform in tunnel so they can shoot it and ur team cant go in the tunnel. Man its so smart, should teach it to the new players!!! omg i wish i was that good as you 1build1leech my man. i really really enjoy reading your posts, it always makes me think about why are we so bad and ur so good omg if the pug comes back please join, I like the players with 3% eff in my team (its my fav number)!!

  7. #27
    Dominating Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    550
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    Really? Name a particular map and build that was a major leech?
    Oh boy, where to start.

    - Aleria - Multiple super suppliers in front of SC, along with an unnecessary container attempting to funnel incoming players into a super mine. You don't need that container for funneling if you build the sc properly; the result is ensuring a profit on RU every time someone nukes. The only reason this doesn't eventually result in a catastrophic collapse of your base is either because your team is stacked or you're spamming mines - or both. But if those be the case, why bother at all wasting 6600+ RU on that defense while also giving extra RU to the enemy?

    - Shit/Bluevember - Containers above the tunnel, often with an SP to match. This requires 100% camping to be at all effective, because if you don't I can bounce rockets off of the tunnel's front wall and onto the cluster you built. This is the major one, netting me more than enough nukes and stealth kits to invade, usually at overtime.

    - Simplex - Paranoid of chimney teles, you build a fuckton of defense that splashes well and that can only be guarded by insta/sniper campers. If they ever leave, a player can get hundreds of RU per life from your buildings there while swatting away any defense thanks to the SB.

    - McSwartzly - Your water defense usually consists of camping an SP located next to two or more splashable containers. If you're going to build a water SP, at least make sure its supports can't be splashed, whether through rocket or shock. This isn't exclusively your problem, but you're not innocent of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    Great, but that leaves the main entrace unprotected and it leaves the backdoor basement open
    The force field has mainly three purposes in Simplex when placed in the door - Block translocators, prevent nukes from getting deeper into the base, and reduce damage to SPs/poison guardians. The trouble is that none of these purposes are fully served by an FF alone, and the extent to which they're served doesn't give quite as decisive an advantage as complete control of the middle. Successful control of mid means fast and cheap nukes, lots of RU, and super weapons for your team. This is particularly important against good fraggers like in the game Higor cited.

  8. #28
    Unstoppable audiosonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    730
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    ... just do what Higor or Scrouge tell you or get banned.
    Am not talking about them, they still play in the rookie league.

  9. #29
    The Big Ticket Moskva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Siege Hall of Fame
    Posts
    2,337
    Country:
    Is there a way I get a notification everytime Freeze posts? Instant classics right there

    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

  10. #30
    Dominating Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    550
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    Am not talking about them, they still play in the rookie league.
    I can't aim, I've played one round of IST. Not going through that headache again.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •