User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Angry Unban request and please ask mod seabass to be fair and not a crybaby

Hi I have been banned by the crybaby seabass for following when I have not. NorDOG had also misunderstood and I was able to get it handled on the server. I saw seabass pass me and firing at me I continued to move in the direction I was moving walking backwards. I shot him this happened twice and he banned me. Kindly remove this unfair ban and ask seabass to be more sporty and fair and not to get personal. Thank you

You chased me towards your base twice, so no, you didn't continue in the direction you were running. It was only going to be a short ban, but since you told me to go fuck myself on the server, I increased your ban to 1 day. Since you decided to come in here, lie about what happened and then call me a crybaby, I've increased it to 2 days.

Seabass I am not talking to you. I want an actual Admin of the server as you are still crying and being unfair. If you can get someone who is more responsible than you then you and I can be fine.

Well, good luck, then.

Hmm seabass your behavior is not right. I am calm and since you are also part of the forum who do i need to approach as I want the ban removed. It's your duty to get my request to the person senior to you.

What's wrong with my behaviour?
    I kept things short and to the point.
    Admins checks threads when they have time to do so, so they'll reply soon enough.

Well all i am asking is to unban me that's all and if you can remove it I will be grateful and just like it happened with NorDOG you will also understand that I was in no way breaking any rules. You got personal as you thought that i was following you and no one else was complaining. If I was doing it to you I will be doing it to everyone. Right?

soulReaper when you can show a demo i can unban you
    seabass are a great mod on the server
    i have also seen you chasing ppl ..

Bans are never personal, but people aren't following the rules, they risk getting banned, simple as that.
    You tried to make it personal when you started insulting me.
    Not really sure that I can lift your ban, since you still don't seem to understand what the problem is. I'll see if I can upload a youtube clip tomorrow so you can see for yourself. I'm not on my main computer now, so I can't get it done right now.

OK Seabass I am sorry for chasing.
    Last edited by SoulReaper; 06-27-2016 at 09:55 PM.

Thread Information