User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I have to say, that seabass is a fair mod and doesn't ban for personal reason.

And Chinpo, you can say all you want how other servers has it but in uK we have it as a rule, better just follow the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    I have to say, that seabass is a fair mod and doesn't ban for personal reason.
    I agree with that, I think you are just upset and should look at your own approach here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    Jesus christ man. You fail to realise that there is no backshoot. You sabotage every nw map that is played. You idle half the combo maps to accuse whoever for cheating. You bitch at the rules. ITS A FREE SERVER, IN RETURN THE OWNER HAS A FEW CONDITIONS FOR YOU TO FOLLOW! Dont like that? Find another Place to play.
    Well there is an identical NW server... you guys have.. you realize that right? That sits empty... ALL the time.. Same maps, identical for NW. There is only ONE insta combo server with new net and grapple, that doesn't have fake bots on it.

All the drama other than botters on the combo server, comes from the NW players monopolizing the server. I'll play 2 or 3 nw maps without saying much, then they vote the same 3 fucking maps over and over, and insta combo players have no place to play. I have a disease that requires I have cannabis to keep from my hands shaking. That means it costs me money to play UT without shaking. I have limited time, I hate NW because all it is are rocket spamers teleporting all over the map. Gun chasing is idiotic, and I don't like playing it. I like it for a few weeks when the demo came out in 99, then moved on to Insta, Sniper, and Insta combo.

My disease makes me irritable when I don't have enough cannabis, so add to the fact I can't play insta combo, on the insta combo server, while there is an empty NW server they can play on, and yes I get fucking pissed.

Add insta combo to the empty NW server and we'll make sure it gets populated. If at least there were both on both servers, we could go on the other one. I tell the NW people over and over there is an empty server. I think they just have to enter !Nw something in the console even to go there. Why pay for it if it is always empty, and having NW on the combo server causes so much drama? It turns away a lot of loyal players for insta combo. Simply is not at all fair.

On top of that the Combo people have to vote for lamer insta combo maps, because if not we get switched to NW. So more than half the insta combo maps on there never get played. I prefer to just play, and if the admins would get rid of the actual botters on the server, limit the ping to say 200 to 250 max, there be so much better play quality. At least there should be a 400 ping kick. The warping should be a kick too. You get warping 400 ping people grabbing flags and are unhittable and suddenly appear half way down map as they warp out.

Coddling to high pingers ruins gameplay, allowing botters ruins game play, and forcing NW on insta combo players, ruins game play. That is all..

And "no backshooting" on a CTF server, is ridiculous, sorry it is. I've never heard such a ridiculous thing and have been playing since 99, ran gaming leagues, and ran clans. Oh look someone running into my base going to go after the flag.. I can see them, but ... I'll just let them take it, because I'm headed in the direction of their flag... Logic has been lost there.
    Last edited by AS~Chinpo; 06-27-2016 at 09:17 AM.

Here's the clip as promised.

That might be the worst aim I've ever seen. It's a miracle any of those shots connected.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    That might be the worst aim I've ever seen. It's a miracle any of those shots connected.
    What happens when your fire button is pressed in and spams withouut aim

LoLLerSkates

Quote Originally Posted by seabass View Post

Let see what he says now, I'm really curious.

cos he didnt so anything that chasing oir backshooting ftw , but the aim :P

Quote Originally Posted by seabass View Post

I remember my first beer too.

Thread Information