Looking for map name

User Tag List

Looking for map name

Hey guys,,,a few days ago I was playing this long bt map that I really enjoyed but forgot the name...any help?!I also dont know whos rec it was but i can explain the map a bit...it starts with 4 bouncers to the next room...the next room has stars that you have to shoot on the side to open the doors in front of them..and in between the doors are bouncers...the next room is like 2 or 3 buttons where after u do it right a ramp comes visible and u gotta side dodge the ramp to the next room...next room is a moving obstacle with thorns...gotta jump over to the other side as it passses the thorns...thats all i remember...if you know the map name please let me knowwwwwwwww...paypal on the line!!

Any specific theme the map may have? Egyptian or mix?

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

No it had no theme...I know it was just slime based...and it was a very big map alongwith my description :P

I believe its Castlevania you are looking for, Creek...was on it yesterday and king tiger said you were looking for that map

ctf-bt-jmx-castlevania
    Last edited by sumbich; 06-30-2016 at 10:38 AM.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

Thread Information