User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 57
  1. #31
    Whicked Sick Chamberly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vandora Temple
    Posts
    5,488
    Country:
    Yep... it was also said in the dev journal too from what I've saw.


    http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

  2. #32
    Rampage skaarj_dulog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    377
    Country:
    [X][~FLuKE~][X][;117218]and winner of the most backward comment goes to......... skaarj.

    If you are firing at the sup then it is sup spam...DON'T fire at the sup and it isn't sup spam. Rocket science? I think not. But that comment shows your fail common sense logic, so good to know for future reference.

    Maps like clarion will always have players in the supplier, you make it sound like everyone got weapons at once as if the whole team died at the exact same time.

    whats next skaarj? gonna blame rape victims for getting raped?.....smh.
    I always knew that you are retarded fluke, read my comment again. Retards like you, waiting in suplier for like half a minute. People who stand in sup for fucking 30 sec, and cry about they getting spammed is retarded and its only their fault.
    Question urself, why only retarded players like kermit and etc cry about sup spam? Just spectate and see how long they standing in sup, even if they see someone loading rockets they still standing in sup for some reason. Well actually same stuff goes to you aswell.
    Dont want to be spammed? Take weapons fast, or at least watch around for posible spammers so u can dodge out in time as easy as that


    Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    How are you supposed to avoid getting sup spammed if enemy team nukes say area around supplier and then instantly their team like headless chickens spam the sup one by one.
    U can easily avoid that dude, when this happens i try to find some weapon laying on ground (there should some be depends on map) if not i use enforser, when sup is safe for at least 1-2 sec take some ammo kill rest of attackers then go back to sup and refill ammo.

    - - - Updated - - -

    p.s. Fluke also, you have spawnprotection around 10 sec if im not wrong...just checked touching suplier (lvl5) with 3 ppl standing inside already gives you like 10 ammo for shock rifle...so tell me more about who to blame...
    If u dies by spam means
    1) u wasted your 10 sec cuz you wait in full sup to get full ammo - aka retard
    2) u fucked up ur spawn protection by shoting


    1 shot in suplier is allowed right, so you must always expect that shot, and be ready. The more u stay in sup the more risk of getting 6 pack rockets or full bio slug in your face. If shoting sup would be not allowed at all, then its complete other story. Rape which u mentioned is way other thing, but seems like for you killing someone because of his/her dumbness in game, and sexual crime is same thing. R-retard

    Also answer me a question. Base gets attacked. Some retard made conts right next to sup, 2-3 ppl shoting that conts with rockets & bio, which also does huge splash damage to sup (so sup gets spammed) . Whats gonna be ur action as a player (u just spawned)?
    Last edited by skaarj_dulog; 09-10-2016 at 07:20 AM.




    [MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

  3. #33
    Moderator |uK|ScReaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    577
    Country:
    some off the spawns are so far away so you have too run and dodge for 5-10 sec too come too the supplier .

  4. #34
    Dominating IronMaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    622
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by skaarj_dulog View Post
    I always knew that you are retarded fluke, read my comment again. Retards like you, waiting in suplier for like half a minute. People who stand in sup for fucking 30 sec, and cry about they getting spammed is retarded and its only their fault.
    Question urself, why only retarded players like kermit and etc cry about sup spam? Just spectate and see how long they standing in sup, even if they see someone loading rockets they still standing in sup for some reason. Well actually same stuff goes to you aswell.
    Dont want to be spammed? Take weapons fast, or at least watch around for posible spammers so u can dodge out in time as easy as that

    U can easily avoid that dude, when this happens i try to find some weapon laying on ground (there should some be depends on map) if not i use enforser, when sup is safe for at least 1-2 sec take some ammo kill rest of attackers then go back to sup and refill ammo.

    - - - Updated - - -

    p.s. Fluke also, you have spawnprotection around 10 sec if im not wrong...just checked touching suplier (lvl5) with 3 ppl standing inside already gives you like 10 ammo for shock rifle...so tell me more about who to blame...
    If u dies by spam means
    1) u wasted your 10 sec cuz you wait in full sup to get full ammo - aka retard
    2) u fucked up ur spawn protection by shoting


    1 shot in suplier is allowed right, so you must always expect that shot, and be ready. The more u stay in sup the more risk of getting 6 pack rockets or full bio slug in your face. If shoting sup would be not allowed at all, then its complete other story. Rape which u mentioned is way other thing, but seems like for you killing someone because of his/her dumbness in game, and sexual crime is same thing. R-retard

    Also answer me a question. Base gets attacked. Some retard made conts right next to sup, 2-3 ppl shoting that conts with rockets & bio, which also does huge splash damage to sup (so sup gets spammed) . Whats gonna be ur action as a player (u just spawned)?

    Do you even know how insulting your post is? Can you make your point without insulting people of our community who are not even part of this particular argument? Why do you pull Kermit into your argument with Fluke and call her retarded? Maybe nobody told you this before but this is one of the most offensive words one can use in many countries.

    Also, why do you expect that everyone plays exactly the way you think is the only acceptable?

    Running through the sub to pick up just a few rounds in order to defend quickly is nothing new. But there are many player who don't have good aim, that's just the way it is or do you really think they all aim poorly on purpose? They will need a lot more than 10 rounds in order to kill somebody with good aim. That's the main reason why they have to stand longer in the sup, so that they can get more ammo to even have a chance to defend successfully and not just get killed over and over again.

    We just talked about sportsmanship a couple posts away. What part of "Sportsmanship is an aspiration or ethos that a sport or activity enjoyed for its own sake, with proper consideration for fairness, ethics, respect, and a sense of fellowship with one's competitors." don't you understand?

    You don't have to agree with anybody, but learn to be decent and skip the personal insults!
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 09-10-2016 at 08:24 AM.

  5. #35
    Moderator ][X][~FLuKE~][X]['s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,367
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Suppliers always refilled one person at a time, the only thing I did was make it rotate between people so that 1 idler can't stop others from supplying.
    So yes.
    Would there be a .ini config setting to increase the supply rate? That would curb a lot of sup spam as players can retaliate faster than spammers can reach the supplier. I know there would be a lot of whining if spawn protection was active for 15 seconds, some maps that would be far too long and would probably be exploited I guess.

    Sup spam has probably been the biggest complaint ever since I started to play siege, no solution to date though. If sups give out at a much faster rate, there would be no one in sup long enough to get spammed. Both sides get the setting, which means the game is still balanced, just faster loading up with weapons.

    There is spawn protection on but it isn't 10 seconds, it has to be less than half that. For example , Clarion. You spawn by the side of the hut by supplier and walk round into the sup, by that time you can be killed by a nuke, even if you don't fire.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 09-10-2016 at 08:42 AM.

  6. #36
    Rampage skaarj_dulog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    377
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    Running through the sub to pick up just a few rounds in order to defend quickly is nothing new. But there are many player who don't have good aim, that's just the way it is or do you really think they all aim poorly on purpose? They will need a lot more than 10 rounds in order to kill somebody with good aim. That's the main reason why they have to stand longer in the sup, so that they can get more ammo to even have a chance to defend successfully and not just get killed over and aver again.
    Dude, i did played with weak team, they didnt get sup spammed even once. STanding is sup while enemy in base is very stupid strategy, you know they gonna spam sup and you will die! U have more chanses to clear base with that 10 shock ammo, + you have sp's in base, sp gonna help aswell. So 10 shock ammo pretty enough even for bad aimers. Standing in sup just making you die over and over again!
    You think i have good aim? You should have seen that stacked as fuck game, where my team was pretty weak aimers (including myself) but we never were waiting full ammo in sup (till kermit came).

    Its not about i tell everyone play as i or someone do, all i tell is: ppl who stand in suplier for long time are taking big risk of getting spammed, and when this happens the only one they should blame is themselfs. They not only making it bad for themself but also for team.
    And here comes fluke with his stupid ass compare. How should i call person, who сompares game with actual crime ? So go figure it with Fluke not me

    And one advice to you, its internet, dont take insults too serious




    [MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

  7. #37
    Moderator ][X][~FLuKE~][X]['s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,367
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by skaarj_dulog View Post
    I always knew that you are retarded fluke, read my comment again. Retards like you, waiting in suplier for like half a minute. People who stand in sup for fucking 30 sec, and cry about they getting spammed is retarded and its only their fault.
    Question urself, why only retarded players like kermit and etc cry about sup spam? Just spectate and see how long they standing in sup, even if they see someone loading rockets they still standing in sup for some reason. Well actually same stuff goes to you aswell.
    Dont want to be spammed? Take weapons fast, or at least watch around for posible spammers so u can dodge out in time as easy as that
    My god your logic is so backwards. Continuous shots on the suppliers means YOU KILL THE PLAYERS IN THE SUP, THEY THEN NEED TO GO BACK INTO THE SUP. They are not just "standing there". Do you not get that a whole team hitting sup one after the other is also sup spam?.

    Clearly you cannot understand why your logic is backwards, so trying to get you to understand anything is a wasted effort it seems. Bottom line, sup spam and you will be banned. I have banned half a team before for spamming one after another after repeated warnings to stop, they lol'd at warnings, then cried when banned. Players have the right to stand in the sup as long as they wish if they want full ammo and health (which takes longer than weapon refill), you seem to forget that.

    Can't you see that absolutely no one is agreeing with you? doesn't that tell you something?

    PS. I said what's NEXT? going to blame rape victims for getting raped? That is not a comparison is it? it is applying your fail logic.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 09-10-2016 at 09:00 AM.

  8. #38
    Killing Spree CoD|JIgSaW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    113
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    Running through the sub to pick up just a few rounds in order to defend quickly is nothing new. But there are many player who don't have good aim, that's just the way it is or do you really think they all aim poorly on purpose? They will need a lot more than 10 rounds in order to kill somebody with good aim. That's the main reason why they have to stand longer in the sup, so that they can get more ammo to even have a chance to defend successfully and not just get killed over and over again.
    If people would actually try at least to aim with the sniper/shock in open maps where there's more spamming they would see it's not that hard to get used to it and be half decent.But then again,why would they even try when they have the shitty op minigun,higor knows it since he only uses that weapon in games yet he doesn't do anything about it.Try encouraging people to get better with the time,not stay the same mindless sheeps.

    [X][~FLuKE~][X][;117227]If sups give out at a much faster rate, there would be no one in sup long enough to get spammed. Both sides get the setting, which means the game is still balanced, just faster loading up with weapons.
    That would make defending the base way harder and games would be always shorter.

  9. #39
    Dominating IronMaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    622
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by skaarj_dulog View Post
    Dude, i did played with weak team, they didnt get sup spammed even once. STanding is sup while enemy in base is very stupid strategy, you know they gonna spam sup and you will die! U have more chanses to clear base with that 10 shock ammo, + you have sp's in base, sp gonna help aswell. So 10 shock ammo pretty enough even for bad aimers. Standing in sup just making you die over and over again!
    You think i have good aim? You should have seen that stacked as fuck game, where my team was pretty weak aimers (including myself) but we never were waiting full ammo in sup (till kermit came).

    Its not about i tell everyone play as i or someone do, all i tell is: ppl who stand in suplier for long time are taking big risk of getting spammed, and when this happens the only one they should blame is themselfs. They not only making it bad for themself but also for team.
    And here comes fluke with his stupid ass compare. How should i call person, who сompares game with actual crime ? So go figure it with Fluke not me

    And one advice to you, its internet, dont take insults too serious
    Don't get me wrong, you have a point with your strategy and it's good that you provide suggestions. All I'm asking is not to insult people of our community. I said that before: you can call your friends names all day long, they won't take it personal because the are your friends. But I'm sure Kermit did not appreciate being called a retard. And I leave it up to Fluke how he feels about him being called a retard.

    All that being said, if you really want to help people with better strategies, you (and that accounts for everyone) would be more likely to be heard and taken serious if this comes without insults or verbal abuse. You call somebody retard and chnaces are he won't accept your suggestions.

    Yes this is the internet, but we are still the same humans. You don't go to work and tell a coworker (not a friend) that he is a retard just because he does his work in a different way. Why would you even think it's ok to do this on a forum? That makes it look like you are hiding behind keyboard. If you think there is a difference between the humans in your life and here on the forum you are wrong. Same kind of people.

    You might think I'm an old & uptight fart who doesn't know about internet etiquette. I have been online since 1982. Back in the day we had to use acoustic coupler and landline telephones for peer to peer connections. The only available networks had been military, some few universities and BTX. In all those years in the 80s and 90s people talked 'online' with the highest respect for each other. Many - including me - had been part of the development of the so called world wide web which we call Internet today. It's kinda funny when somebody tries to tell you how the internet works when you had been part of it's development since 34 years.

    PS: we are not "the internet", this is not the rotten YouTube or Reddit comment section where people insult each other all day long. This is a dedicated community for friends to come together and share the same game / interest.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CoD|JIgSaW View Post
    If people would actually try at least to aim with the sniper/shock in open maps where there's more spamming they would see it's not that hard to get used to it and be half decent.But then again,why would they even try when they have the shitty op minigun,higor knows it since he only uses that weapon in games yet he doesn't do anything about it.Try encouraging people to get better with the time,not stay the same mindless sheeps.
    That actually is a good point.

    You are right, many player don't always give their best, and many don't actively try to improve their aim. Reason might be that they consider this to be only a game which they play a couple hours a week. Not everybody is on the sever 6 - 10 hours a day. Maybe we really need the Pug back.

    Talking about me for instance, I know that my aim is not the best. I can't compete with Mike, Banny or you in the sniper department at all. Most of the time I don't even try to compete, because sniper is no fun for me at all. That's why I like the Siege mod, it gives all of us opportunities to play other roles within the team. We can instead focus on building the base, or later on build nukes and fly in, or use invisi and sneak in.

    I can understand that you get frustrated because the aim of others is bad or they don't know how to build, etc. I get frustrated on my level all the time too. I used to blame people over their in-game-capabilities too back in the day. That's when I stopped playing siege for a couple years. These days I just came to the conclusion that I might be of better help when I try teach beginner a few things instead of getting frustrated all the time. Something I learned from old members. While most don't see this, I have talked to noobs in game PM many times since I'm mod, trying to help them on their level.

    Maybe you can help people in the aim department? Most people are open for improvements, as long as they don't get verbally insulted to begin with.

    For example: you might not believe this but my ini is - besides the Ha ha ha taunt bind all stock. Maybe that's why my sniper aim is rather poor. I also switch weapons with my mouse wheel, you can imagine the delay in-between. If you have any suggestion in regards to a better aim, please let me know. So far I had nobody offering me any help. Not once. But I got called an 'idot with 10% eff' many times, even if I won the match by other means.
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 09-10-2016 at 09:53 AM.

  10. #40
    Rampage skaarj_dulog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    377
    Country:
    [X][~FLuKE~][X][;117229]My god your logic is so backwards. Continuous shots on the suppliers means YOU KILL THE PLAYERS IN THE SUP, THEY THEN NEED TO GO BACK INTO THE SUP. They are not just "standing there". Do you not get that a whole team hitting sup one after the other is also sup spam?.
    Dude dont you have brains? If you got killed in sup, and see there is enemys, cant you understand that going in sup (well at least standing there) is fucking risky? U gonna die again! And its ur fault, cuz you didnt realized that! The only thing u wanna do is touch sup to earn some ammo, try to kill spammer, or if even touching not posible u can use fucking enforcer!
    Aboud they are not just standing, trust me they are.

    [X][~FLuKE~][X][;117229]Players have the right to stand in the sup as long as they wish if they want full ammo and health (which takes longer than weapon refill), you seem to forget that.
    Ok, i hope we will end up in some day in same team, i wont go out of sup and wait each time for everything would be full Lets see how slowly will u and other team m8's get ur ammo. Lets see how many players will say "idiot get out of sup, i cant get ammo" Seems like you are also the one who also doesnt know shit about how Suplier works.
    Its not about i want full shit, standing there slows down supply! So this 1 cunt, who wants everyhting full, slows down everyones ammo refill...I do stand in sup till all full only when NO one in, so i wont bother them...
    If you stand in sup for long time, its fucking obvious that you will get killed by 6pack rockets, and then crying about sup spam, and its clearly only ur fault, since 1 shot to sup is allowed.
    It same as when ur suplier got nuked, when u see more enemy are coming, instead of picking some weapon from ground, or using pistol to kill some of attackers (if sp placed in good spots it gonna be pretty easy) you going to suplier and get spammed, whos fault is that? Your, because stupid ass strategy.

    Search mistakes in urself, not in others.
    Its almost everytime ur fault, when u let someone kill you in suplier
    Move yer ass faster and you wont be dead in suplier

    Why i almost never get sup spammed, even when there are 5-6 enemy attacking my base and each of them drop 6 rocket or full bio in sup eh? And not only me, most of players with brains, never getting killed in sup by stupid ass spam...
    I instantly jump out of sup is hear rocket or bio(which is harder to hear) loading.




    [MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •