User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Krikor View Post
    to get double enforcer someone must be killed with it
    You now spawn with two Enforcers if your Core is level 5.
    In some maps you'll want Supplier at 4 and Core at 5 (ronsico, niven, gateway...)

You are correct on the SP in Clarion, total waste of RU.

What I mean is this, do the math here:
    + Old spawn protection would expire if you touched the Supplier (your ammo count changed), now it expires AFTER you push the switch weapon bind.
    + Supplier will always ensure you have a minimum of 50% of the weapon's default pickup ammo count.
    = If you spawn near the supplier you can use that small time window to run through the supplier and get at least: 3 rockets, 4 sniper ammo, 25 miniammo, 5 shock shots... you get the idea.
    = Then use that remaining invulnerability time to position yourself behind or next to a spammer, switch weapon and blast him.

If you're far from the supplier, then you have the two Enforcers as backup.
    UT is a fast paced game and I like it the more someone moves to get stuff done, clever and aggresive defenders can easily push opponents back and prevent their base from being overrun.

** This is why I like this concept of one-touch supply + no spawn prot, keeps players alert and quicker on their senses (on both sides of the equation). //Instagib players know best
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Didn't know about the double enforcer, but i still stand by what i said. Also, you can lose the protection immediately when you spawn if when you died you wanted to spawn fast and spamed the click so as soon as u spawn u shoot, which indeed is kinda my fault but sometimes i cant avoid it and gets me killed. Ive died twice to the same nuke bc of that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Krikor View Post
    Didn't know about the double enforcer, but i still stand by what i said. Also, you can lose the protection immediately when you spawn if when you died you wanted to spawn fast and spamed the click so as soon as u spawn u shoot, which indeed is kinda my fault but sometimes i cant avoid it and gets me killed. Ive died twice to the same nuke bc of that lol
    Thats why you dont click/shoot but press the jump key to spawn faster

Why don't we make a second enforcer buildable for 50 RU once the super supplier is complete?

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Why don't we make a second enforcer buildable for 50 RU once the super supplier is complete?
    or once supplier is at "max level" you can upgrade it once more to spawn with double enforecer

Knowing Higor, it wouldn't surprise me if this shit would sky-rocket the top of his priority list.

Please no double enforcer

Thread Information